Get on with it

In this story takes place in middle school tsuyu and izuku are childhood friends also tokoyami and ochako are to izuku has a quirk that makes him super smart and is the most popular kid in school while ochako is very insecure because she is quirkless and would be completely alone if it wasn't for tokoyami being her only friend
————————————————
*walking to school*

Tokoyami:'hey is that uraraka in those bushes what is she doing' "hey uraraka what are you up to"

Ochako:"t-t-toko-yami h-h-hi I wasn't spying on izuku working out without a shirt on"

DS (dark shadow):"well well well I think someone has a crush on the popular kid"

Ochako:"I have told you two before I don't"*has a blush on her face*

Tokoyami:"really so you don't stare at him during class or when we have gym class"

DS:"oh I got one how about when she gets jealous whenever another girl gets close to him"

Ochako:"DS who's side are you on"

DS:"whichever side gets you embarrassed the most I think I made that clear when we found out about your crush on him"

Tokoyami:"alright you to lets get going before were lat-"

DS:"wait ochako who is that girl with izuku he looks really happy to see her"

Ochako:"w-w-what!?!?!?!?!?"

Tokoyami:'dammit why did you have to say something DS"*whispered to him*

Ochako:"do you think there together tokoyami why izuku why did you have to cheat on me"*started to tear up a little*

Tokoyami:"relax uraraka there just friends"

Ochako:"how do you know that they could be dating"

DS:"that's easy because he's dat-"*gets beak closed*

Tokoyami:"I just know OK come on lets go before were late"

Ochako:"OK lets go"

Tokoyami:"go on ahead I need to  get something*ochako leaves*what is your problem DS I told you me and tsuyu want to keep our relationship under wraps"

DS:"well sorry if I wanted to help your friend feel better"

Tokoyami:"well don't you might make things worse and remember not another word about this to her"*leaves to class*

In class 3-B

Izuku:*staring at ochako from behind the class*

Tsuyu:"watcha looking at izuku"

Izuku:*silent*

Tsuyu:"IZUKU!!!!!"

Izuku:"ahahahahah tsuyu I        w-w-wasn't looking at uraraka"

Tsuyu:"I never said you were you know if you ask her to be your girlfriend she would probably say yes"

Izuku:"are you crazy I can't do that her boyfriend would most definitely beat me up"

Tsuyu:"what do you mean boyfriend????"

Izuku:"it's so obvious that her and tokoyami are dating they are always with each other"

Tsuyu:"oh tokoyami they aren't dating he is just her best friend since childhood"

Izuku:"how do you know that"

Tsuyu:"I hang out with other people other than you just get on with it and confess to her already"

Izuku:"you really think I have a chance with her she is just so perfect there is just no way"