Ch. 16) Breakable

~Roman's pov~

         I woke up a few hours after I had fallen asleep, with no clue what time it was besides the fact that the sun was starting rise. With a groan I stood up and cleaned myself off. Yes, I was still in Imagination in the beach setting. After making sure I looked and smelled decent I sat down and conjured up my guitar. I knew that Virgil liked to play the piano. It might of been stupid but, I always wanted to sing a song to him. After tuning my guitar I strummed a few chords and stared to sing a song I heard him play on the piano before.

             \\The song above, Unbreakable ft. Miracle. Don't know if I put that song on a different chapter but oh well. *shrugs*//

      Times like this, I wish I never existed.

      Nobody wants to listen, I'm screaming out for helpin.

     Times like this, I wish that I could let go, and open up a window free to be myself.

    But then there's you, standing over me, tryna make a fool of me, tryna get the best of me.

     I don't know when but I had started to cry a bit.

      Oh, then there's you, tryna shut me out, tryna kick me when I'm down, that ain't gonna stop me now, no.

       How does it feel to know that I don't care at all, your words don't mean a thing at all, I choose to rise you choose to fall.

       How does it feel to know that I am capable of more than you will ever know?

     Don't tell me I'm not good enough.
                   (Whoa-oh-oh)

    Don't you bring me down.
                 (Whoa-oh-oh)

       I'm moving up.
           (Whoa-oh-oh)

       And your over now.
             (Whoa-oh-oh)

       You gave me fire.
            (Whoa-oh-oh)

      Everytime you came around.
               (Whoa-oh-oh)

      My feet are steady on the ground.
                (Whoa-oh-oh.)

      And you won't knock me down!

     No more,

                more,

                        more,

         Now I'm unbreakable.

         More,

             more,

                  more,

         Now I'm unbreakable

        Times like this I'm picking up the pieces

       I'm making up the reasons

        Not to tell a soul.

    Times like this I'd rather speak to no one

      I just wanna move on, stand up on my own.

      I stopped singing and slammed my fist onto the guitar, putting a crack in it. "FUCK!!" The guitar gets slammed into the ground and breaks completely. I know that what happened to Virgil isn't my fault but I keep blaming myself for it. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Virge. I promise, I will find you and bring you home to me." After saying that I collapsed back onto the ground and cried silently to myself. I felt so breakable.....I was broken.....

      ^Patton's pov^

           I woke up with a really bad headache from last night. Logan was still holding onto me and I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked when he was asleep. My glasses were sitting on the table by my bed so I grabbed them and put them on, which didn't help my headache at all. I whimpered and shook Logan awake. "Hey Logie?"
           "Hmm? Yes Patton?" Logan rubbed his eyes and yawned. He grabbed his glasses and put them on.
            "My head hurts....." I mumbled to him before I hid my face in his chest. Logan smiles softly and plays with my hair.
            "Do you want some medicine for it?" He lightly kisses my head and I smile a bit and nod.
             "Please?" Logan lets go of me and walks out of the room. I laid down on the bed and cuddle up to my stuffed animal.
            After a few minutes Logan cane back with medicine and water. He sits on the bed. "Sit up Patton." I sit up and take the medicine before I lay my head on Logan's chest.
           "Hey Logan?" I look up at him as he runs a hand through my hair.
           "Yes, love?" He looks down at me with a soft smile. I smile back before I frown.
           "D-do you know where Roman went? I want t-to apologize......I know that t-things have been b-bad since Virgil disappeared on u-us." I started to tear up and Logan blinks at me and starts to rub my back as I started to cry into his chest.