Ch.12) Helpless

((*Le gasp* No TrIgGgEr WaRnInG?!?!?! Wow!! Anyways, back to the story. Lolol.))

           *Virgil's pov.*

          I had just sat down on my bed and put my hands in my hands as I sighed. 'I can't believe that I just slammed the door in Roman's face. Why am I so stupid?' Flopping back on my bed I tried to stop a panic attack from starting. 'Maybe I should go and apologize to him? No, he wouldn't want to talk to me after what I just did. I didn't even mean to say that to him." A sigh leaves my lips as I tear up a bit. I stand up and walk to my bathroom. I pause a moment before shaking my head and walking back to my bed. 'I wish I could go somewhere else.' I lay down on my bed and try to sleep.

    #Logan's pov#

     I had fallen asleep with Patton laying on top of me. A door slammed somewhere down the hall toward Virgil and Roman's rooms. Looking at Patton, who had his glasses in his hand and was snoring softly with his bear discarded on the floor, I smiled a bit before I got up to check on the other two. When I walked out of the room I saw Roman in front of his door with his head down. "Roman?" He looked up at me and smiled.
      "Oh, hello Logan!! You look good." Roman smirked a bit and I looked down at my clothes. They were wrinkled and askew. If my clothes look like this I bet my hair didn't look any better. I shook my head a bit.
       "Are you okay Roman? You didn't look so good and I can tell that your acting." Roman stiffened a bit.
       "I-I......." He hung his head again. "I went to see Virgil and...and he said something to me then slammed his door in my face." Roman's voice cracked a bit as if he was going to cry. I nodded.
        "I'm sure it will be fine Roman, now, go rest your wrist. You need your beauty sleep, you need it." I give him a forced smile. He smiles back and opens his door. Before he enters he looks back at me.
        "Thank you Logan." He walks into his room and shuts the door behind him. I stand there for a moment before I slowly turn around. 'D-did he actually thank me?' I begin to walk back to Patton's room.

^Patton's pov^

     I feel Logan get out of bed and gently set me back down on the bed. When he leaves I sit up and rub at my eyes. I look around and grab my bear off the floor, then change into my pajamas. A yawn leaves my mouth as I walk over to my bathroom. I wash my face and dry it off when I realize that I don't have my glasses on. "Where are they?" I pat my head and look around the bathroom for them. Running out into my room I try to find them on my dresser but there not there either. I check to see if there on my head again but there still not there. I get on the floor and look under the bed.
       "Patton? What are you doing on the floor?" Logan's voice scares me and I jump and hit my head off the bed.
       "Ow!! I was looking for my glasses." I rub my head and squint at Logan. He walks over to me to check my head.
       "When I left you had them in your hand." Logan looks on the bed and reaches over me to grab them. I start to blush a bit at how close he was. He looks at me after he got them and puts them on my face. I blush a little bit more.
        "T-thank you Logan." He blinks a bit then shakes his head. A small smile forms on his lips.
        "Your welcome Patton. Now, we should get back to bed." Logan stands up and holds out his hand to help me up. I take his hand and before he could let go I pulled him into a hug. He stiffened and slowly hugged me back. I look up at him.
       "We should probably get to bed now." Logan nods and as I go to let go of him he pulls me back and kisses me on the lips. I shut my eyes and kiss him back. He pulls away and stares me in the eyes.
       "D-do you want to be my boyfriend Patton? We never made it official yet so-" Before he could rant any longer I pulled him into a tight hug.
       "YES!!" I laugh a bit and let him go. Logan was blushing a bit. I giggled at him. "We should get to bed now though." I lay down and scoot over so Logan can lay down next to me. He puts his arm around me and lightly kissed my forehead.
      "Goodnight Patton."
      "Goodnight Logan."