Chapter 12

~I know the last chapter was short, weird cutoffs cause that. This chapter is more important than that one, so I couldn't start it in the last one. Anyways as promised here is your double update. I'm so excited for what's to come!! This story is about to get really intense over the next few chapters...~

Chapter 12

Charlie's pov

"Okay the DJ booth will need to be in the corner. We can't have him so close to the food. People may have questions and loud music will only slow the line down if they have to keep repeating them"

"So basically your grandparents will be my biggest issue" Lo rolled her eyes.

"Loren why did I make you my maid of honor?"

"Because I get shit done and none of those other bitches you call friends are worthy"

"All valid points, but I made you my maid of honor because no one knows me better than you. Well maybe Harry, but that's only because we have a kid. Anyways, I chose you because you know what I want and you know how important my family is to me. I want to make sure everyone is comfortable and not feeling overwhelmed with DJ whoever on the one's and two's"

"You've been hanging out in the studio again haven't you?"

I frowned, but nodded.

"Harry spends so much time down there that I've just been hanging out after Aidan goes to bed"

"Well stay away. You sound like an old person trying to be hip"

I politely flipped her off and turned back to scan the reception room. It was a huge conference room located in the theater department of the college. I had talked to my old professor and he arranged for us to use it at no cost, though I would send him and his wife a generous thank you gift.

"Okay the dance floor can be opposite of the stage and-" I shrieked as I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I was lifted from the ground and I felt a deep chuckle against my back.

"Aw did I scare you love?"

"Harry!" He sat me down and I turned around swatting his chest. He laughed again and I tugged on my dress that was now slightly wrinkled.

"So this is it?" He turned looking around the large room.

"Yes this is it" I smiled doing the same.

"I like it" he beamed wrapping his arms around me again. I smiled up at him and he lowered his lips to mine.

The kiss was deep in no time and seconds later Lo was clearing her throat louder than necessary. We pulled away and Harry forced a smile as he turned to her.

"Can you suck her face off at a later date? I have a wedding reception to plan and I kind of need her full attention"

We both ignored her and I pulled his chin back to me.

"When does your mom land?"

He looked at his watch and sighed.

"In about an hour"

"And your stepdad is coming?"

"He will fly in on Thursday. He has work till then"

"Okay well the guest room should be ready and I told Payton your mom would probably want to spend a lot of time with Aidan so she may not be needed"

"You mean a whole week without Payton?" His eyes lit up and I frowned.

"She will be around. She's helping with the wedding and your mom will need a break at some point. Trust me"