Chapter 18..

*louises pov*

A month after Mali's death, we had gone back to sorta normal. Me and Calum were sitting in my house right now, my mother was at work, thanks god.. She's been drinking a lot lately and let's just say I've need a lot more makeup.. Anyways me and Calum were sitting giggling at a comedy show on tv.
"oh my god that was so funny" calum laughs so much he ends up on my lap
"Not as funny as your face babe" I smirk playing with the ends of my hair.
"You're the one that's dating me baby" he smirks back at me.
"Do you even realise I have no clue why we still date..after like 2 months..?"
"Do you realise that you love me and I love you" he laughs and stands up.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"This" he laughs and climbs on top of me again, but this time pushing me down so I'm lying underneath him.
" because you look comfy"
"You're really desperate arnt you?"
He dosnt reply he just leans down to kiss me.

*calums pov*
God it want her. Of course I did. That's why I asked
"can we go to your room?"
She dosnt reply verbally but she nods so I get off her so we can move.
"C'mon babe upstairs" I smirk at her and pull her upstairs stopping at her door.
"I kinda want a head start" louise looks at me before I well her to jump and she wraps her legs around my waist.
"As you wish princess"
Within seconds I've got her against her bedroom door and we were no doubt funny making out in here
"Open..the..door...calum" she says between kissed as her small hands reach for her bedroom door handle. I put my hands over hers guiding it to the door handle. As soon as I open the door I stop kissing her and look at the blades laying on her bedside table.
"L-louise? Why?" I ask tears brimming in my eyes.
"Calum I'm so sorry, I've tried so hard it's just..everything that's happend with Mali,mother,school." She says tears streaming down her face.
"Louise you promised, you promised you had stopped? And wait, what about your mother...?"
"Uhh nothing I didn't mean to say that" she said, I know she's lying.
"Louise tell me please, I need to know if she's hurting you" I say, letting a few tears roll down my cheek.
"Calum..it's everything, mother..well she's turned into quite an alcoholic..and she's quite an abusive one, there will be nights where she would have so much to drink were she would call me down and shout insults at me and hit me, I don't know what I've done wrong, I don't know why she does this.." She said, crying her eyes out. Louises mother abuses her, I was never there for her, why does she do it though? Louise is so broken right now.
"L-louise I'm so sorry, I should of been there, next time she does it ring me okay?"
"Calum it's ok, you didn't know, and oh my god calum I can't, she sits and reads through my messages some nights"
Wow, okay that's fucked up! Why is she like this? I really want to confront her but I know she would only hurt louise more.
I don't say anything else to louise I just bring her on the bed and lay her down beside me and cuddle up to her, she's still crying..I let her cry in to my shirt.
"Shhhhss louise it's ok"
"Calum I'm so sorry, I'm such fuckup I don't deserve you" she said, does she really think that?
"Louise, no your not a fuckup, you havnt done anything wrong, I get that it's hard, I understand, but please try to stop, you don't deserve this shit that's happening with your mum and grace and luke! You do deserve me, let me tell you a little story...the first day I met you I knew I was in love.. Yes that may sound cheesy but it's the truth, you were flawless that day and so determined not to take any shit, but that's changed, your still flawless, but I see a broken girl who dosnt know how to let her feeling out other than hurting herself, this beautiful girl was the girl who helped me through my sisters death, who stole my heart, who was there for me, now it's my turn to be there for that girl when she needs someone the most, and you know why I'm still here? Because I fucking love you louise Roberts"

*louises pov*

Wow, I guess he's right, I am trying so hard to stop but it's not easy, calum is here now.. I just hope he dosnt leave like everyone else...
"Calum thank'you so much, I love you so fucking much"
Then he reached over and grabbed my blades, he grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom..
"Your gonna be alright louise, I promise, you don't need these" and with that he dropped the blades in the toilet, and flushed it
He brought me back to my room and we layed down on the bed, he lifted up my arm and lifted my braclets, he kissed every cut and scar
"These marks will be what defines that you were once easy to break but no longer" he says (awwwwwwwwww🙌)
He looks into my eyes and says
"I love you"
"I love you too, don't ever leave me please"
"I wouldn't leave you for the world princess, go to sleep for a wee while, your wrecked" he says.
I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist and I slowly find myself drifting off to sleep..

AN---------------------------- Hiyaa. Molly wrote up until he found her blades in the room, thanks Molly, sorry I havnt updated in a while, and I'll update more often, holy shit over 700 reads, woooowwwww lolol🙈 I didn't think I would get that much reads😂 follow me on Twitter louise_taylor64
Instagram(fan) 5sauce_magcon14
Instagram (personal) louise_taylorxo
Kik: louise_taylor.64
Snapchat: louise-Taylorxx
Thank'you so much guys love youns all😘

Vote&Comment?xo