Chapter 6..

Holy shit...I..What the acctual fuck? That cant be right.. Ive never been more shocked in my lifeThe next thing we hear is the front door opening and we heard wispers.

''Shh my sister is home.'' I heard calum say.

I looked to paul, Paul wanted to see who he had brought home now, appaerently calum had a thing for bringing girls home for one night stands.. I followed her but kept my distance as I was wearing Calums clothes, but as soon as i seen who it was a wave of jelousey washed over me.

I was jelous of some girl CALUM brought home?.. No..

''What are you doing in my house and why are you wearing my clothes?'' Calum asked.

''Paul brought me here after my fight with Grace, My dress had blood on it so Paul gave me some of your clothes'' I said.

''Oh right, well if you dont mind im busy'' he said smirking.

I have no idea why but I felt tears form in the corners of my eyes so I ran to the bathroom and of course the tears started flowing. I was jelous..of Kirsty.. But she was stunning so who wouldnt be?

after a good 15 minutes I wipped under my eyes and went back out, Paul was in her room but i wanted a drink of water, so I went to go down the staires when Calum was comming up them.. alone?.. I stopped.

''Wheres Kirsty?'' I asked

''Oh,um.. I told her to leave because she isnt the one I want to spend my night with, I want to spend my night with you''

''Oh..'' was all i managed to say.

I cant do this, I was jelous when he was with some other girl, but I have no responce for what he just said.

He goes to say something but I cut him off.

''Dont even bother Calum.'' I said and walked on down staires.

----next day---

I woke up with a pounding headace and then thats when it happend. All the memories of last night came rushing back to me.. I hooked up with calum.. I got into 2 fights with Grace, Luke made up Bullshit about how I kissed him! Oh hes gonna pay for that I tell you!

I walk down stares to find Paul sitting dressed and all..

''Why are you up so early?'' I asked.

''School you retard, go get ready, ill get some tablets.'' she said chuckling.

OH MY GOD! i forgot it was only a thursday, Stupid Louise..

I quickly run up and get a shower, whilst in the shower i scan over my wrist, remembering every scar, theres a story behind every one.. a few tears fall and i got out of the shower.

I ran into Pauls room to get dressed and get my hair done, Paul is shoting at me to hurry up and get ready.

''Shit Paul, My schoolbag??''

''Dont wory i went to your house eirler and got it for you'' she said with a smile on her face.

God I love this girl.

''Thank you so much Paul, for everything!''

'' No bother, thats what friends are for, right?''

''yeaa, wanna hang out after school?''

''omg yea sure, what do you have planned?'' she asked.

''Just go for ice cream and a walk along the beach, that okay?''

''Yess cant wait'' she said and giggled.

--at school--

I see Luke, He's for it now!

''Hey Luke, what the fuck do you think your playing at, telling Grace I kissed you when we both know fine well I didnt!!''

''Hey calm down, go ride calum again and youll be fine. talk about a slut bag''

wow, that hurt.. i felt tears form, again..

I just left and ran to the bathroom, I took out my phone and read through all the messages

'wow you work quick, kissed luke and then had sex with calum, haha whore'

'eww look at you, go hook up with more people pet'

These comments were just enough to throw me over the edge, I was now a sobbing mess.

I then took my blade from my bag and thought it would be the best thing to do.

I clossed my eyes and let the blade take over, 6 fresh new cuts on my wrist. I watched as the blood rolled down my hand.. I felt a little better... I slid my braclets back on my arm.

I walked out and walked to class, shit, i was 20 minutes late, I walked in and all eyes were on me

''mrs Roberts care to explain why your late?''

''Ehh i had to go to the nurse, i wasnt feeling well'' I lied..

Then I seen luke at the back and the only spare seat was right beside him..

Fuck sake..

-----------------AN: Sorry if this is triggering to anyone, I can change it if you want? Vote and comment x