Chapter 10..

*Calums pov*

I was waiting for Paul to come home with Louise, I think they were setting up an check in appointment for Paul, im not sure. So I was waiting for them to come home, playing fifa 15 that has just came out, while I heard the front door open.

"Paul, is that you?!"

"Yeah, Louise is staying over tonight by the way!" She shouted back, so that I could hear her.

"Okay!" I said, and slowly started making my way downstairs just ti hear then in the kitchen talking, more like whispering,

"So .. you really do like him, huh?" I heard pauls familiar voice.

There was a pause for a minute.

And then I heard louise answer her question

"Yeah.. I dont know what happened, I never felt this way towards someone before... its just.. hes just... hes just . .. I dont know... "

I wonder who she is talking about... could it be... me? No.. she dosnt like me.... or does she?

"Trust me, Cal is in the same position as you, he does like you, he never felt this way towards someone." I heard paul say again.

" did he tell you that?.."

"Nope"

"Then how can you be so sure..?"

"Lulu, please, im his sister, ive seen the way he looks at you, he never looked at someone in that way."

I smiled to myself, she likes ms back.. but is afraid to show it just as much as I am... I cant let her know that I know this, she needs to tell me herself- "Calum what are you doing here?" I heard Louise say... shit...

*Michaels pov*

So Katie helped me to pick the ring.. it really is beautiful... I just home she likes it... I started thinking as I was making my way to leahs house, the ring in my back pocket ready to do something that I hope I wont regret...

----------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey guys! Its 5saucemadness here! So.. louise ashed me to write this chapter for her, she doesnt know what I wrote tho :'-) ... and ... well... I feel like shes gonna kill me.. haha hope you enjoyed it! Please vote amd comment, it would me heeps to her! Thanks! Byeee