Chapter 13..

*Leah's Mother's Pov*

I went to open the door. She didn't clean the Kitchen or the living room like I told her to..Lazy Bitch she is.

I heard sobbing so I opend the door. A chair had just fell and she was hanging there from the rope..

"L-Leah" I Screamed.

I ran and brang her down from the rope. What have I done? She was still breathing just unconsious. I rang 911.. "Hello? Ambulance right now!" I shouted down the phone.

"Mam, calm down what's your emergancy?"

"My Daughter attempted suicide" I was a crying wreck now.

I told them my address and within 5 minutes the ambulance and police was here!

They took her out and she was gone (to the hospital) The police started asking me questions..

"Was your daughter depressed?" He asked.

He did not just ask that. Of course she was fucking depressed or else she wouldn't of tried to kill herself..

"Yes" was all I said. He just kept asking questions. I read her note.

Michael,Me, Louise,Paul,Grace,Nicole, Ashton.. So many other people in that note.. She said sorry to every single one of us.. I rang Louise off Leah's phone and told her what happend, She just told everyone what had happend.

I can't believe this had happend...

*Louise's Pov*

So Leah.. My god, I thought she was happy, I should of noticed. I'm sitting in the waiting room with Michael,Paul,Luke and calum. Michael is a mess, he hasn't stopped crying.. He thinks this is his fault...

The Nurse came out and told us Leah was in a stable position, We can go in and see her now. She looks good, but she looks lifeless...if that makes sense..

*Michaels pov*

I-. Oh my god. I can't believe this happend, Its all my fault. I've been crying all day. I walked in and walked over to her, I held her hand and she opend her eyes...

"M-michael?" She said.

"Yes? Leah. Oh my god I'm so sorry"

"Michael its ok, trust me"

We just sat talking and the rest of them went to get coffee or tea.

*Calums pov*

We were going to get coffee and Louise reached to lift her coffee, I noticed these marks on her arms, I didn't know what it was but I remembered what Grace said..

'Selfharming freak' Wait.. Louise...No, no no no no.. She can't....

"Louise can I talk to you?" I asked

"Yea sure" we walked outside to a part where nobody was. I grabbed her arm and pulled up her sleave... There were so many, I started to tear up. I looked up at her and tears were pouring down her face.

"Louise why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think anyone cared" she said. That is so wrong. Everyone cares.

"Louise, I care, I care more than you will ever believe, Michael,paul,ashton,nicole,leah, everyone cares Louise. Please stop, I can't bare the thought of loosing you" I let out, I was sobbing now.

"Calum, I'm sorry. Ill try stop? I can't promise you."

"Please louise, you need to.. I love you.."

Did I just say I love her?

"I love you too calum"

We sat and talked for ages, we went in and said goodbye to Leah.

Louise took me to her house, she said to be quiet in case her mother was home...okay?....

Louise went to the batroom and I found her blades. I took all of them and left her her a little note

'Louise, I know what your looking for, your better than this, I love you xx'

--------------------------------------------AN: Sorry it took me ages to update. Sorry for a shit chapter, Thanks for the 353 reads:') and the comments are so cute:') Vote and comment xx