Chapter 11..

*Louises pov*

"Calum, what are you doing ..?" I asked him, god I just hope he didnt hear what we were talking about...

"Um I was just walking down to the kitchen and.. um... I dropped my phone.. yeah my phone"he answered unsure

"Okay..." I said and then he walked past me to the kitchen.

"So... are you ready for your date in like 2 hours?" Paul asked me.

"To be honest.. No.. I dont think that in ready at all.."

"Awwkk, whats the worst thing that could happen?"

"I don't know, I'm just probably over thinking this whole date."

"You'll be fine! Com'on lets get you ready!" She said and we started our way to her room.

-

It has been around 2 hours now and I was almost done- .. well.. Paul was almost done with my makeup.

"What time is it?" I asked her nervously,

"Why are you so nervous? You will be grand! ohh and its 7:45 now, you have 15 minutes left", she answered.

I sighed "Okay sorry" and waited for another 5 minutes.

"Okay! I'm done!" she said and passed me the mirrow.

I just paused... She has really dine an amazing job... I stood up to go and see myself in the full-lengthed mirrow.

"Wow." I said

"Wow." I heard someone say from the doorway.

"Louise, you really do look amazing." That someone way Calum.

I just blushed and said a quiet thanks.

"Shall we go now?" He said smiling.

"We shall." I answered, smiling back.

We walked downstairs and into his black BMW. He walked to my side and opened the door for me.

"Oh why, Thank you young man," I said trying to sound as posh as possible, and trying to not laugh.

He just smilled, a real big smile, and said "Oh it's my Pleasure, Ma'm."

I couldn't hold it anymore and laughed.

-

We were standing infront of a really dear-looking restrunt. When we got there Calum said, "reservation for Hood." wow. okay then.

"Um, Oh yes we got it here. This way please Mr and Mrs Hood." My eyes Widened.

"Actually we arn't-" I started but Calum cut me of.

"Thank you very much" He said. I looked at him and I could tell that he was trying to hide a smile.

When we got to the table and ordered thats when I said,

"Why did you say that? We aren't married."

"Yet." He said.

"Calum..." I warned him.

"Louise..." He said.

I just laughed and waited for the food.

-

This night was going great, we laughed, got to know each other more. When suddenly... In looked up from my food to Calum, and my eyes landed on a tall blond boy and a tallish blond girl taking a seat in the table behind Cal, Luke and Grace... whenever they sat down Lukes eyes scanned the room and stopped whenever he saw me. He wont stop staring at me so I excused my self to go to the bathroom.

I felt someone grab my arm whenever I was about to open the door to the toilet,

"We need to talk," Luke..

"There is nothing to talk about..."

he just answered by pulling me into the toilet and pushing me against the wall.

"You know that I didnt mean anything that I had said that day, right?" He said.

I finally looked up from the ground and looked at his blue eyes,

" Then why did you say it?" I said making a confused expression.

"Because I like you!" he said, I just looked at him shocked and before I knew it, he attached his lips to mine.

To be honest, I didn't feel anything.. nit one spark.. Heck I wasnt even kissing back... I was just standing still, until I decided to pull away, and when I did, I had slapped him across the face as hard as I could and yelled,

"You hurt me to dick head! and now... now you think im going to love you, and kiss you and we can act like nothing ever happened!? No!" and then I left.

As I was making my way back towards the table, my ass vibrated signaling that I had got a message.

From Paul,

You need to come to Mikeys now, he needs to tell you'all something, oh and bring Cal.

To Paul,

Okay.

I made my way towards the table and told Cal that Paul told us to go to mikes and we started our way there.

*Michaels pov*

So .. I actually went to leahs that house to tell her that we need to end this.

(flashback to yesterday)

The ring in my back pocket. I hope im not going to regret what im about to do...

I knocked on leah door and she opened it with a smile, ohh.. I just hope shes not going to hate me after this....

"Hey leah.. we need to talk..."

"Hey babe wassup?" She said kissing me on the cheek.

"Well... ive been thinking... and I think that we should.. you know.."

Her facial expression fell.

"No... please tell me that you dont want to break up..."

"Lilly.. I really sorry... I just dont feel the same way I used to towards you anymors.." "

No, Michael. You should just leave."

"Here im sorry, but we can still be friends?"

"LEAVE!" there was a pause while I walked to the front door. And then she shouted back.

"AND DONT CALL ME LILLY!" I feel really sorry for her.. but it had to be done... I started to make my way towards pauls house but when I got there, no one was there,

To Paul,

hey where are you?

From Paul,

at your house.. you know I do have friends...

To Paul,

is louise there?

From Paul,

No shes on a Date with Calum.

To Paul,

Can you ask her to come there? I have something important to tell you all.

Okay.. there is no going back now...

AN/ Hey guys, its Paul here again!

Louise couldn't update today because she is in Scatland! She will hopefully be back tomorrow! Please Vote and Comment, it would mean heeps to her!!

OMG 200 READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! luv chu! byee!