Chapter 16..

*Calums pov*

We were all sitting around in Mali's hospital room when her machine started beeping? The doctors ran in and asked us to leave.What's happening? Mali can't go, she just can't. Paul is balling her eyes out as am I, Louise is crying a little, she knew mali I tiny bit, not that much.

We were all sitting outside the room for more than 3 hours and doctors were going back and forward from her room, they wouldn't tell us anything, then evemtually the head doctor came out with a sour look on his face, his words broke me.

"I'm so sorry, but Mali didn't make it, we done everything we could so save her but she couldnthold on any longer, I'm sorry for your loss"

Oh my god. No,no,no,no this can't be happening right now, I just lost my sister,My bestfriend, My everything. I can't let whoever done this get away. By now I hadn't realised Louise was hugging me, I cried and hugged her back, Paul was hugging mom and dad. I don't know how I'm going to get through this...

*Anon pov*

See when everyone was out of mali's room, I mean nobody in her room, I set up a little lead with a button on the end of it to turn off the machine when it was pressed. Now little mali. Is gone.

*Louise's pov*

Oh my god, Mali is gone, she's just gone, Calum and Paul have been crying ever since we got here, Michael still hasn't came back. Suspicious. But I let it slide. I would hug Calum every now and again, this is so heartbreaking. I don't know why but I took to twitter..

:@louise_robertsxox: So today, a very special person passed away. Mali Hood. Just give Calum and Paul some space for a little while!x #RIPMALIFOREVERINOURHEARTS.

After about 10 minutes I read some of the tweets.

@Calumisbae: @calumhood @paulhood @louise_robertsxox. Oh my god stay strong you guys xo #RIPMALIFOREVERINOURHEARTS

There were loads more like that but 1 caught my attention. It was a hate tweet.. Eugh.

@5esohesisgay: @louise_robertsxox eugh nobody cares, she's better gone bye babes lol

Oh wow what a bitch! I replied.

@louise_robertsxox: @5esohesisgay you have no respect, she's dead oh my god, wise up and leave. Your not wanted here

She didn't respond, aslo #RIPMALIFOREVERINOUREARTS was a world wide trend. Calum read some of the tweets and a smile crept upon his face.yay. He walked over and pulled me into a hug and pecked my lips.

"I love you calum" I said.

"I love you more than you will ever imagine babe" .

I was blushing and he pecked my lips again. Aww.

* Michaels pov*

I got all the notifactions on twitter with the hastag "#RIPMALIEFOREVERINOURHEARTS"

Wait, what? Mali's dead? I let a tear slip but quickly wiped it away. I couldn't find James I told him to meet me in starbucks. I waited half an hour and he finally came in. His eyes were all bloodshot and he smelled or Weed and drink. Fuck sake!! He came over to me and I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of starbucks. Why can't he just leave drugs and drink alone? He fucking died his hair aswell? What the hell does he get up to . Bright red? Are you kidding me?

"Where the fuck where you?" I shouted as I drove to my house.

"Wow chill, I was at..umm..home.." He said nervousley. I let it slip.I can't be fucked fighting with him! I took him into my house and told him about Mali being dead. I swear I saw a smile on his face, an evil one..

"Why the fuck are you smiling?!?" I shouted in his face.

He continued to smile

"I have my reasons haha" he said.

What is he getting at?

"Goodnight james" and with that I left him lying on the sofa.

*joys pov*

My baby girl is gone.. My darling daughter. Who would do this? She's one of the most likeable people ever. I can't believe she's gone.

She will be missed so much.

"Goodbye baby girl, rest in peace, I love you" I said and left a kiss on her forehead.

I left, I couldn't stay there anymore. Watching my daughter just lying there...

-----------------------An: hello:D sorry bout this chapter;;) I don't update much, meh, ill try to update as much as I can okay? Vote and comment?xx