Chapter 8..

*1 Week later*

I let Paul walk out that day.. I really regert it. Nobody has seen Paul all week, Calum has lots of cuts on his knuckles and Michael has lots of bruises. Calum has said that Paul hasn't been at home all week.. Everyone is so worried. I've tried to ring her a few times but sright through to answer phone.

Right now I'm at home, my mother is downstaires, probably drinking. I'm used to this by now. She comes home, drinks and then trys to get to my room and sometimes, whenever I'm not lucky enough, I forget to close my door and she.. Yea anyway..I've always done well with covering up my bruises..

Suddnely I get a text, I pick my phone up and it says.

From:Paul

'We need to talk.'

To:Paul

' Where the hell are you? Everyone is worried sick about you'

From:Paul

'I was with friends, I'm on my way back, can I come over?'

To:Paul

' Yeah, come on up to my room, the front door is opend, but be quiet cause mother is home'

About 10 minutes later Paul comes up. She came on up, not one sound, and I seen the door opening and Paul scared me.. I hugged her as soon as she closes the door. I've missed this girl so much.

She just sits in silence then I speak up.

"What do we need to talk about?"

"Umm about this whole thing, I feel so so guilty, Michael was still with Leah, and he still is!" She let's a tear fall.

"Shhhh, its gonna be okay, shell understand" I said, not to sure of myself.

"I've fucked up so bad, I'm to young, I was thinking.."

"N-No! Your not doing that Paul" I said, knowing rightly what she was thinking.. Abortion.. That is just wrong!

"Yea but Louise, I'm too young, and I know Michael won't want this, I can't do this, ill be alone" she's crying now.. Great..

"Paul.. I know this is a lot right now but Michael won't want to abort it, hell want to have it, he's just a little scared right now, we all are.. But you'll have all us, promise" I say, trying to calm her down. She finally stops crying and I see her yawning.

"Your tired, stay here the night and ill text calum, hell be so happy your back" I say.. Smiling.

"Okay, are you sure? I mean I can go home if you want, and yeaa I can't wait to see him" she says.

"Yes I'm positive, you can stay here whenever" I say, she smiles at this and I go and get her jammies.

"Here, they might not fit, but there all I have, sorry" I say.

"No, no its fine, thankyou!, thankyou for everything" she says. I start to tear up because I never thought I would have a best friend..

*next day* I wake up and go to the mirror, I begin to examine all my bruises, on my cheeck, under my eye, everywhere.. I put make up on, I cover them really good..

Then I hear Paul, shit, she has no clothes.. She can borrow some of mines...

"Hey Paul, you can borrow some of my clothes today" I say, smiling

"Thanks Louise, what do I wear?"

"Wear whatever you want Paul, you know where everything is"

"Thanks" she says giggling.

I get breakfast and go back up stares, I quickly grab my braclets, adding another 2 on... I put on a necklace with a little cross on it. We were both ready and we left, we took the bus since I don't know where my mother was.

We were walking to first class when I hear Paul's name being called, Its calum.. Shit.. I fogot to text him..

"Paul, oh my god, I've missed you so much" he says, hugging her.

"Calum, I'm so sorry, I should of told you where I was" she said.

"Its okay now, your back. Its all okay, Louise, can I talk to you?"

"Umm yea okay, ill be back in 2minutes paul, meet me in first class?" I say, she said 'okay' and walks off.

Calum grabbes my wrist and I flench, he dosnt notice it, I just pull my wrist away and walk with him. He brings me down to the hall, nobody uses it anymore.

We go in and he brings me behined the curtin.

"What are we doing?" I ask.

"I just want to talk, and ask can I come over today?" He asks, pouting

"Umm I guess"

"Great, anyway, I was just looking to know, would you want to go out with me? Like a date?" I'm shocked..

"Ehh, umm.. Yes .." I say, wait what? Since when.. I didn't like him.. I couldn't say no now, he was so happy. He said he had to go but before he left he hugged me..

Halfway through the day, I Start getting stares from people, what were they looking at??

I went to the backroom and stomach dropped, My makeup had faded off and my bruises were showing......

"Fuck!" I said

Grace come out of one of the toilets and smirks.

"Aww what's happend? Does mummy not love her little girl?" She says laughing. That bitch, like this is anything to make a joke about.

"And what is it to you?, just fuck off, you've done enough you wanker!" And with that we were having a full on fight in the bathrooms, someone walked in and broke it up, if they hadn't of broke it up, I would have broken her jaw this time! Ahh I hated that bitch so much, but its a good thing cause now I can say I was in a fight with Grace if anyone asks what the marks are from

*after school*

I waited for calum for 20 minutes, eughh, I started to walk home and I got home, then half an hour later he shows up at my door.

"Louise I'm so sorry, I had detention, can I come in?"

Shit... There was broken glass every where from my mother trying to throw it at me.... I honstly didn't care right now..

"Sure come on up, go up staries and the 2nd door on the right"

He nodded and looked shocked at the glass.

I walked up stares after 5 minutes, he asked was I okay, fuck sake, If he hadn't of asked that I would of been better, as soon as he asked that I started to cry. He care running over to me and asked what happend

"My mother.."

"N-no.. Louise. Oh my god.. I'm so sorry.." He touched the bruises on my cheeck, I flinched..

Hours later after talking about stuff, (he still dosnt know about cutting, and he won't know)

I felt my eyelids drifting off.. Calum was lying beside me and he turned to face me. He was quite cute, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I cuddled up to his chest, feeling his chest rising and falling, I could hear his heartbeat, It was racing.

I finally fell asleep, in Calums arms..it so right..

----------------------------AN: Sorry for a short and shit chapter, vote and comment?x