Voice Mails & Hidden Notes

"If you don't want me to go, just say it." Wes said.

Please, don't go.

I gave a sad chuckle. "Don't be silly, of course you have to go! You have fans waiting for you!"

"I'm going to miss you." He said, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Just stay here with me.

"I'll miss you too. Can you promise me something?" I asked instead of saying what I had thought.

He nodded.

"Please, don't mess up this experience because of me. You are touring the UK for the first time with your baby brother. Don't think about me. Do your job. If you're tired, sleep. Don't feel like you need to stay up to talk to me, okay? Can you promise me?"

All I really wanted to say was 'screw everything, let's run away'. Obviously, my mind is not communicating well with my mouth because everything I'm saying is the opposite of what I mean.

"I can't just forget about you. You're everything, I want-"

"Please, baby, promise me." I had begun to tear up. He smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I promise." 

"Good, alright. You have a plane waiting for you." I spoke moving away from him. 

"Shit. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I want to be with you, I want to wake up next to you, I want to kiss you when I want, I want to be able to look into your beautiful eyes when I say that I love you, I want to talk to you every minute of every day." He began to cry as well.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close as I began to cry harder into his shirt. I could hear him crying softly along with me.

"Okay, enough." I half chuckled pulling away from him, clearing my eyes. He did the same. 

"I love you." He gave me another hug. He grabbed his backpack off the ground and walked to the security line. 

I walked outside where the car was still waiting. I pulled the door open only to hear Wes yell my name.

He dropped his bag and ran out of line. He met me by the car and kissed me like he never has before. It was a scene from the movies and the only thing that had interrupted us were the paparazzi cameras flashing from a few cars down.

"At least it will be a good picture." He laughed.

"I love you so so much." I had more tears flowing from my eyes. 

"Hey, I'll be back in no time. Plus, you have an album to make. I better be the first to hear it, too." He comforted me and I laughed.

"Of course. Now go, tell Europe I say hi." He nodded and ran back to his place in line. 

"Miss..." The driver pulled me our of the moment and I reluctantly got in the car.

"Sorry for the wait." I told him.

"I understand, miss. No worries." He drove out of the airport departure zone and got on the freeway.

I stared out the window the whole drive. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see Wes had left me a voice mail. When had he called? Please, let it be a delay and he can stay one more night. That's all I want, one night. 

"We are about to take off. I love you. I wish you were here with me. Keaton's not a great cuddle buddy, not as good as you. July 1st was when some klutz poured water on me and I know I wouldn't take that day back for anything. On July 25th, you posted that YouTube video and disappeared and that scared the hell out of me. I remember thinking that I would die if anything were to happen to you. I was just too afraid to say that out loud. On August 8th, we had our first official date. I remember thinking how beautiful you looked that day but then I remembered that you look beautiful everyday. On September 20th, you told me you loved me. Those words and your perfect voice will be forever in my mind. No one makes me feel the way you do. I want to be with you. Today on September 30th, will forever be my least favorite day. Today is the day I will leave the one I love. The day I have lost part of me. I love you Juliet. I love you, I love you."

His voice killed me. I am dead. There is no way I could have lived through that message. 

The driver pulled up to my apartment and I thanked him. I made the dreadful walk to my front door that I had wished I would walk with Wes. I unlocked the door to see boxes and my bags from the tour in my living room. A note from Anne was lying on my counter top. 

"Got called to a meeting. We start recording your album in two days. Have a good day off tomorrow, you deserve it. Congrats on surviving your first tour. Here's to many more."

I can't even begin to describe how much I want to be mad right now. I walked to my couch and sat down. I closed my eyes and thought of the tour. Mostly, Wes. He's always on my mind. I just need to go to my bed. I got up once more and a flash of red in my vision distracted me. There was a box that wasn't closed and a read petal sticking out. I opened the box to find the roses Wes had given to me after my set. I let out a sad sigh. Their was a white note I hadn't noticed before. 

"In honor of our last show, here are some beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl. For you, my love.

xo, Wes"

"For you, my love." I spoke out loud. I heard Wes's voice say those four words with me. I collapsed on my living room floor and cried harder than I think I ever have, or so it seemed. Many times that I cry, I'm just sad and depressed. The sucky thing about this cry, is I'm crying for love. That's the worst cry. Love shouldn't come with a cry. 

My apartment was filled with my cries until I slowly fell asleep, hours later. Tears drowning me and one note, held tight to my heart.

A/N:

so maybe I did cry a bit. I mean, imagine Wesley Trent Stromberg saying those words to you. Ugh, my heart hurts. I wont make too many chapters of them apart. I think I will make three chapters each being a total month of them apart. I have some new drama coming with a certain ex-boyfriend so ya, I like keeping you at the edge of your seat. Have a wonderful day tomorrow <3 Vote, Comment, Share

xo