Complicated Love & Stupid Jealousy

"I'm an idiot." Wes said and almost ran to me. "I don't know why I said what I said. I was stupid...I don't know. It was the first time I saw you since you left the hotel and, I guess I was hurt. I'm sorry."

His tone was even worse than when he said my name at the hotel. "Wes, it's okay -"

"No it's not! I screwed it up." He let out a dramatic exhale and continued. "I always screw it up..." He walked back to the couch and stared at the ground with his hands over his mouth.

"Wes, why do you want me?" I asked while slowly walking over to sit next to him.

It made no sense to me, I mean, I poured water on the guy the first time I saw him. He plays infront of hundreds of girls every night and yet, he wants to be with me? I'm just...me? There's nothing special about me.

"Why wouldn't I want to be with you? You are beautiful and talented. You see the real me, not the "Wesley Stromberg in a famous band" that every other girl sees. I've liked you since the second my manager played your EP in our meeting. Your voice got me first but then he showed us your picture, I couldn't even speak." He paused to hold my hand and look me in the eyes. His beautiful eyes gazed back at me and it was hard not to kiss him right then and there. "You are so, so beautiful. I just want you to see what I see. I want to show you that you are good enough." His hands moved from my palms to where the faded scars used to sit on my wrist.

He pulled me into a hug. My head was on his shoulder and my eyes shut to enjoy the moment. No over thinking, no stress, no worries, just peace. His eyes stared back at me obviously asking for a response. All I could get out was "Thank you" before I almost started crying. I gave him another hug and he looked satisfied. My mood quickly changed.

"Oh my god! You have to go!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. He chucked and pushed his weight back which made it harder to pull him. "Wes! I'm not kidding!" I was playing tug of war with him until we were almost to the door. I had one more step until I reached the door handle. Before my fingers could grasp on, Wes went back to his normal stance causing me to almost fall on my face before he caught me. He leaned his back against the door and I was standing a few steps away from him with a look that said 'if you don't move now, i will hurt you'. "Wes!" I reached for the door but his hand interlocked with mine before I could get to the handle. He pulled me towards him until I was just inches from his face and my body was leaning up against his. "You have a concert..." I warned him, still staring at his lips.

"Until then..." He kissed my forehead and within seconds he was out of the room. I stood and his lips were now replaced with a blank door. I let out a frustrated sigh. My back leaned where his was against the door and I slid down. I sat on the ground with my hands covering my face.

"Stupid...stupid...stupid..." I shook my head back and forth repeating that one word. I spoke out loud as if Wesley was still in the room. "Hello Wesley, the best guy in the entire universe, you just poured your heart out to me and now I'm inches away from kissing you and then I basically tell you to leave robbing myself from the happiest I have ever felt in my entire life. That worked well, didn't it? Yup... okay...stupid Juliet..." I scolded myself for a while until I began to pack my bags. My last box I was packing was a small jewelry box full of small earrings and hair clips. I picked the box up from the table and was trying to close it as I walked to the big bag with the hair curler, make up, hair accessories, and extra clothes I had already packed. I was interrupted with a voice that said "Hey" and scared the heck out of me. I jumped and the contents of the box were scattered around the dressing room. I looked up and saw Wesley standing in the doorway picking up the pieces that had fallen over by him. He heard me chuckle and looked up.

"I'm so sorry!" He looked embarrassed and continued picking up the pieces. He's been saying those words a lot lately. It made me realize how much we are putting each other through even though we aren't even dating.

"It's okay. I just didn't expect anyone to come in."

We talked about his show until we picked up all of the pieces and put it back into the bag. I lifted the bag up off the couch until he came over and took it from me. I thanked him and we walked down the halls until we got to where out tour buses were parked. There were still fans lined up outside the gates getting greeted by Keaton. The screams got louder as Wes and I walked out. I heard my name screamed in the crowd and I assumed it was a fan so I waved to the crowd. My name was screamed once more until a mean threat was screamed right after they said my name. It wasn't a name any fans would call me. I swallowed hard and gave another smile towards the crowd until I took the bag away from Wes and continued to walk to my bus. Wes followed me until I stopped and suggested he go and greet his fans too.

"Do you want to come?" He obviously missed the name they were yelling at me. It seemed like it was shouted through a microphone but apparently it was just a whisper to Wesley.

I gave a fake smile and nodded, "That's not a good idea. I'll see you later." I finally got to my bus and walked into Anne as she was trying to get off the bus.

"Aha, that's what I was about to go in for!" As she took the big bag from me said set it on the bus couch.

I smiled. "I got it! No worries! I'm gonna change and head to bed."

Anne's expression changed. "We need to talk though! It's about scheduling your writing and recording sessions for your album! We need to get to work right when you get back home!" She lectured but I was already pulling my pajamas out from under my pillow when she finished.

"Sorry, I need sleep. Go ahead and schedule whatever you think is best." I said before turning to go further into the bus to change. "You seem to have a better grip on my life than I do these days..." I murmured to myself.

When I was dressed in my pajamas, I decided to lay down and scroll through twitter. The most recent picture I was tagged in was a picture of Wesley and I walking out of the doors while he was carrying my bag. I scrolled more and in the next few tweets I was accused of being Wes's girlfriend. That wasn't too bad. I scrolled and scrolled and most of the tweets were death threats sent by teenage girls because I stole their "husband" (as expected). One thing that caught my eye was a certain account that had tweeted me over and over. I looked and the icon was a picture of me with an "x" through it and the username was julietrainehater. Very original. I began to type a new tweet and after constantly erasing to fit twitters 140 characters and also get my point across, I was finally content with the end result. The first tweet read: "You can hate all you want but it won't change anything. It's a waste of your time and tweets. Have a wonderful night <3" The second read: "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

If people really think that I still won't see their death threats, they are dumber than I thought because #DieJuliet is trending on twitter. Since the first wave of hate came, I figured out what people like to do. They like to use social media as a quick way to send hate to everybody. The most hate is directed towards famous people. Hiding behind their phone screen, they send these words that mean so little to them but so much to someone else. I'm not sure I really believe that I'm over the hate and that it really doesn't change anything. All I'm hoping for is for this to die down, sooner rather than later. I rolled onto my side to try and get some sleep. I wasn't lying when I said I was tired. I took one last look at my phone screen and said goodbye to the world for (hopefully) another eight hours.

A/N:

Hellooooo :) I said this would be updated this weekend but I got excited and finished it tonight. Part five, however, will be written and uploaded by Sunday so anyone who likes this story (hopefully I have a few fans and I'm not just writing to an empty universe) won't have to wait too long. Comment your opinion, follow me, vote this chapter and the others, and share this story. Love you <3

xo