Sun and Moon Sign

Sun Signs

Many say that sun signs are the ending and beginning of astrology due ignorance and a focus from the media as well as the fact that it tells your core personality. It is your center as well as the easiest to calculate since it only changes monthly and not quite as quickly like the moon or the ascendants and descendants. The natal chart from your parents can also affect your own if you have a Scorpio parent you may be more apt to get revenge than others of your sign. The sun signs while telling a fairly important part of you does not tell all of you it's like trying to find someone and all you know is their hair color. If you do not find your other factoring parts of you, you cannot map all of you a knowing the location and time down to the hour of when you were born can allow for a natal chart to be calculated.

Moon Signs

These signs are much trickier to calculate in that they change every two days and if you are born on in 1956 on the same day as someone on 1987 it could, and likely will, be different. The sun and moon sign interact with each other in a yin and yang kind of way since one is what you are and the other is what you can become. They are the ones that you may not know but when you see the attributes listed before you it makes sense they are also effected by elements and qualities much like the other factors are. In a full moon you are more likely to find more of yourself because during that time you are at a full balance the moon becomes like the sun and the two signs become equals. You are more likely to have your moon sign effect you in more impactful ways in the full moon than any other time. During a new moon is the opposite while you grow in the full moon you are less likely to find balance and harmony in a new moon.

This chapter is pathetic I know but it gets deeper

Please comment