Chapter 2 ~ The ER

Sofia's Pov,

"SOMEBODY HELP US! PLEASE!"

I jumped to my feet as 5 boys, one of which was carrying an unconcious baby in his arms came crashing through the door.

I ran to their aid and Lexie and Jackson followed.

"What happened?" i asked taking the baby from the boy with light brown hair that slightly resembled the face of puppy.

"She..She..choked i think..im not sure...we turned away for a second and then we heard coughing and crying..."

"Okay..page Dr Robbins" I yelled to anyone

I checked her heart beat...A little faster than normal but not to concerning...

She had shallow breath sounds.. "Shit..." i muttered under my breath

"WHERE'S DR ROBBINS??!!" i yelled again placing an oxygen mask on the pale baby's small face.

"I'm here, im here! What's happened?" She said as she came rushing through the ER doors

"She choked and fell unconcious.."

She quickly placed the baby on her side and started tapping the baby's back to help free the airway.

I checked insid her mouth to see if i could see anything that she might have swallowed to cause the choking.

I opened her mouth and tried to see as far down the throat as possible but saw no sign of anything that could have caused her to choke.

The recently unconcious baby started coughing and before i knew it i was covered in baby vomit,

"AARRGGHHH!" i squealed as i wiped what looked like pumpkin puraee off my cheek.

Everyone that was in the the ER at the time was now laughing..

"Ahh..So this is what she was choking on.." i said picking up a small puzzle peice and placing it in a little bag.

"Take her to get cleaned up and an x-ray to just make sure there's nothing else down there" Said Dr Robbins picking up the bub and handing her over to a nurse.

"And...you better go get cleaned up yourself.." she chuckled.

I gave her 'a look" and made my way to the on call room... But not without a few weird glances and raised eye brows from people along the way.

I walked into the on call room where April and Alex were chilling ,

"Gross..What happened to you?" Alex said in his obnoxious voice,

"Shut up Alex.." I said walking straight pass and into the bathroom.

Arizona's Pov,

"Is she going to be okay??"

I looked up at the 5 boys that had brought "Lux" in after she had choked on a puzzle peice.

They all had worried, concerned and scared looks on their faces,

I smiled at them trying to up their spirits.

"She's going to be fine. She'll have to stay in over night so we can get the x-ray results in and keep a close eye on her..."

They slowly nodded their heads...

"But.... she's going to be okay right?"

"She's going to be okay..Have you contacted her parents?"

"Yeah, her mums on her way..."

"Alright.... Well...I'll leave you with her, just make sure she gets some rest and find me if the mother has any questions.." I said placing her chart down and started walking out of the room.

"Hey.."

I spun around to see a boy with amazing curls and gorgeous green eyes come after me.

"I just...wanted to thank you for saving her....We though...we thought we were going to loose her.." He said looking down at his feet.

"Choking is a common thing with children this age, it happens all the time. Beside's you should be thanking Dr Robtesloan (See what i did there by putting Sloan,Torres and Robbins in one last name? haha :P ) She was the one who saved Lux..."

"Ohh...Do you know where she is?" He asked shyly

"I think she went to get changed but i'll page her for you!"

"Thank you.." He replied

I smiled at him and made my way to the on call room.

Harry's Pov,

"What'd she say?" Asked Niall opening a bag of chips..typical.

"She said that choking was a common thing and that we should really thank that other lady who came to us first..."

"That cute one? With the brown wavy hair and green eyes?" Asked Zayn

I smirked and nodded my head...

"Uhh..hi.."

I spun round to see her standing in the doorway,

I felt butterfly's form in my stomach as she stepped into the room.

"H-hi.." i stuttered

She smiled sweetly and introduced herself,

"Hi, im Dr Sofia Robtesloan.."

"Hey, im Niall"

"Liam"

"Hi, im Louis"

"I'm Malik, Zayn Malik"

She chuckled at Zayn's introduction

"Zayn, you have a girlfriend sit ya ass down" Said Louis sassily

"And im Harry..."

She squinted and then looked around at all the boys then back to me...

"Are you..No...Your not..."

"One Direction?" I said smirking

"Oh my gawd! That's heaps cool!" she said jumping up and down excitedly,

My god, she was beautiful... even in her scrubs...

Harry! You cant fall for Lux's doctor... No! You just cant...

Bzz Bzz

"oh, i gotta go!..." she said grabbing her pager "I'll uh be back later to check on her. But if you need anything come find me!" She said with a smile as she exited the room.

I took a deep breath and ran out after her...

"Uhh...Sofia??"