Chapter 13 ~ Is he okay?

Callies Pov, 

Beep Beep Beep

My head shot towards Owen

Beep Beep Beep

"His pressures dropping, Owen what did you do!" I yelled

Beep Beep Beep

"I didnt do anything!" He yelled back

"Cristina!?" I yelled looking over at her

All the blood had drained from her face as she lifted her hands away from the table and took a step back

"I...i punctured his heart..."

Beep Beep Beep

My eyes widened " Teddy!"

Teddy pushed Cristina out of the way and started working on Harry/ My eyes shot up to the gallery and saw Meredith struggling to keep Sofia from seeing what was happening down here.

Cristina  was still standing off to the side, frozen. Unable to process what she had just down and to whom. 

Beep Beep Beeeep

"He's crashing!" Teddy yelled grabbing the paddles and bringing them to Harry's chest. "Charge to 200". There was a small silence. "clear"

We all looked towards the monitor. Nothing.

I looked up at the gallery once again and saw Sofia still trying to fight Merediths grip, now with tears running down her face.

"Charge to 250...clear"

A few seconds which felt like hours passed

Thank God.

"And he's back" Teddy stated placing the paddles back in their holders and casting Cristina a "we'll talk about this later" look

I looked back up at the gallery and saw that Meredith had finally gotton Sofia out of the room. I finished up with Harrys dislocated knee and made sure that there were no internal problems that had occured because of the 2 broken ribs. "Alright, im outta here. Call me up if you need me!" I said walking into the scrub room to scrub out.

I took a deep breath. Phew that was close.

After scrubbing out, i went to find Sofia and tell her that so far everything was going okay.

"Hey, how'd it go?" asked Arizona as she joined me on my walk to find Sofia

"He crashed, but hes stable for now"

She nodded her head. "Well, thats good"

"Mhm"

"Hows Sofia?" she asked "I was in surgery so i havnt had a chance to make sure shes okay yet"

"Uhh..well...to be honest.. i dont think shes holding up to great.." Arizona didnt say anything "She was in the gallery when Harry started crashing"

He head snapped towards me "Oh my God"

I nodded my head "yup"

"Why didnt you get her outta there?"

"Meredith tried but she wouldnt budge"

There was a long silence as we turned the corner and into the waiting room. Sofia was sitting down with Lexie's arms wrapped around her and India holding her hand tightly to somehow reassure her that everything was going to be okay.

When she saw us coming she jumped to her feet and started towards us "Is he okay?"

I took a deep breath. "When i exited the ER he was stable. Teddy got the bleeding under control, I re-located his knee and checked out his broken ribs and Owen had his lacerations under control. So yes, he is okay"

She breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped her arms around me "Thank you mum, thank you so much". I smiled as we pulled away "No problem honey" I said brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. 'Now, you better go eat something and ill come get you when hes out of surgery so you can go see him"

She nodded her head and turned around with Lexie and India to head off to the cafeteria.

Jacksons Pov,

I watched as Sofia ran towards Callie to ask about Harry

I gotta say, seeing Sofia so upset about Harry hurt a lot... 

I didnt even think that she really liked him...I mean, i knew that Harry had a big thing for her but i didnt know she felt the same way..

What did he have that i didnt?

It was probably the curls...

No...

It was definitley the curls..

Hey Hey Heyyy! Thanks for reading!!! I have to admit this was a very boring chapter but i pinky promise the next few will be super dooper better!!  So please let me know what you think! And dont forget to vote! xxxx -S