Chapter 17 ~ Can't back out now

Jackson's Pov,

Everything was going according to plan.  We had got a table directly across from Sofia and Harry and I am almost 100% sure they had seen us come in.

I pulled out India's chair for her and she smiled sweetly at me.

My conscience was starting to kick in as I watched India study her menu carefully trying to hid her blushing cheeks.

Focus Jackson focus. Your doing this for Sofia. This is all for Sofia.

I peeked over at Harry and Sofia and saw Sofia staring at us with an unreadable expression on her face and I could tell Harry was starting to notice too.

I looked back at India who was just setting down her menu. A waiter appeared to our side and took our order.

~~~

"Thank you" India and I said in sync as the waiter took away our empty plates after we had finished dinner. It was around 8:30 - 9:00 o'clock and the restaurant was starting to empty. Harry and Sofia, two other couples and India and I were the only ones left.

We had, had a pretty good night...but im not sure I could say the same about Sofia and "Haz". Ever since India and I had entered the restaurant, Sofia had become real tense and she had hardly smiled or laughed...well...from  as far as I could see anyway…

My plan must be working, I thought as I smiled to myself,

"What?" asked India smirking at me

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about how such a good time im having with you tonight" I lied, smiling at India

She blushed slightly, "ive had a good night too" she said

There was a small silence  "Well, should we get going?" I asked

India nodded and we both stood up from our table. I could feel 2 sets of eyes on us and im pretty sure they were both Harry's and Sofia's.

I grabbed India's jacket off the back of her chair and helped her put it on as she picked up her purse from the table and we made our way over to the front counter to pay the bill.

After we had payed the bill I pushed open the door for India and I watched as India came in contact with the cool wind, sending shivers down her spin and forcing goose bumps to appear all over her body.

Being the gentleman I am, I instantly shrugged off my jacket and placed it around India's shoulder. She smiled her sweet smile at me while trying to control her blushing cheeks.

In the corner of my eye I could see Sofia watching us from inside the restaurant.

I stepped closer to the side of the road and hollered for a cab which pulled up besides us. I opened the door, ready for India to hop in.  But instead, she turned to me.

"I had a real nice time tonight Jackson" she said sheepishly

"So did I" I replied smiling down at her

There was a small silence  as I pulled her face up towards mine and looked deep into her eyes before looking at her lips. Her face inched closer to mine so our lips were almost touching. I could feel her warm breath against me and  her heart was starting to race. Our lips finally made conta-

"JACKSON! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

NEW CHAPTER!

WOOT WOOT!

WHAT DO YOU THINK'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!!!! XXXX