Chapter 18 ~ Wait

Sofia's Pov,

I fidgeted in my seat as I watched Jackson and India go up and pay their bill before heading outside. I could see Harry watching me but honestly, I did not care. I watched as Jackson hollered for a cab and I exhaled in relief a little as I watched India step towards the cab as Jackson opened the door for her.  But then she did something that made me stiffen, she turned towards Jackson and she blushed and said something to him and he replied. Next thing you know, they are leaning into eachother like they're about to...kiss??

I jumped up from my seat and practically sprinted out the door.

"JACKSON! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

I watched as India jumped in surprise and quickly pull away from Jackson, suddenly looking confused.

They both just looked at me..

I suddenly felt conscience about what I had just done..

"I..umm" I stuttered swallowing hard

India was giving me a 'what the hell?' look.

I looked back at Harry who was just coming out the door...and he did not look happy.

What was I doing?

Tears started to well up in my eyes and I quickly turned around and walked away.

"Sofia!"

I kept walking

"Sofia, stop"

I felt a hand grab my upper arm and turn me around.

Jackson.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly

"Whats wrong? Whats wrong is that your on a date with India!"

"Well your on a date with Harry"

"ughh" I said and turned to walk away

"Wait" he said jogging in front of my to stop me

"Im sorry" he said suddenly looking guilty

"For what?" I asked

He looked down at his feet "I..i took India out because you were going with Harry"

"What..i..i don’t understand?"

"I was jealous that Harry was taking you out"

"Why would you be jealous?"

He looked up and into my eyes

"Because...I love you Sofia"

 Woooooo! new chapter!! soooooo sorry i havnt updated in a long time!! -S