As We Wait (Part 2 of Here I Stand) Chapter 10

As We Wait (Part 2 of Here I Stand a Continuation of I can’t remember anything…)

Chapter 10

Jaymes’s POV

“Who are you exactly?” Jayden asked slowly. Jaylah and that dude were just standing there looking -- no gazing into each others eyes. They looked like weirdos. It was like they had met there soul mates or something. Oh wait, isn’t that what just happened! Jaylah and the guy unknowingly started walking towards each other, but Grandpa stepped in-between of them.

“Mother what do you mean she’s found her mate?” he asked. He didn’t look very pleased about the news, and it seemed like everyone else agreed including me and Jayden. Especially, Michel… Wait no I mean Andro. His face was showing so many emotions. Man before this dude showed up Jaylah and Andro acted like newlyweds. I’m starting to feel bad for him.

Sure I don’t like Michel, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t like his brother even if they are in the same body.

Jayden’s POV

Who is this guy?! I already don’t like him. I get a bad vibe from him. He’s bad news and I will not allow MY Jaylah to be with this guy. She’s MINE!

“Come on!” I demanded. I grabbed her arm and held it in a tight grip. I started dragging her towards the door with her struggling. The guy started glaring at me and stormed towards us, but Jaymes and Ria grabbed him before he could even take another step.

“Let her go!” I of course ignored him, and pulled Jaylah out the door. She seemed in a daze. Unusually quiet. I sighed and didn’t say anything, but continued to drag her to her room.

Andro’s POV

I knew this was going to happen, but I guess I was in denial about the situation. You know? I guess I thought that Jaylah would always be mine even if she found her other half. I thought that what she felt for me would still and always be there even then. I thought so many things. Denied them, and pushed them away hoping that they would never happen.

I sighed. I love her. I’ve never felt this way before. I felt so strongly for her that I always wanted to be next to her. I wanted to be there when she woke, ate, slept, and everything between the lines. Sono stato stupido. I was foolish. My love didn’t love me anymore. Her love’s gone to this man. This stranger. The intruder.

I slowly made my way to Michel’s room. What was I going to do? She doesn’t love me anymore. She’s found her other half. She doesn’t need me. My love. I don’t think Jaylah knows how much I love her. I love her so much that it over takes all my other emotions.

I can’t lose her. I just can’t, but I got to let her go. She’s happy now, she doesn’t need me.

I slowly pack some of Michel’s things, and step out of the room. I’m leaving, and maybe one day I’d come back. But for now I can’t stay here anymore. I can’t watch my Jaylah, with another man. I don’t want to see her eyes when she looks at him. Don’t want to see her face brighten as he walks into a room.

I can’t live through that. And even though I knew Michel will be mad at me when it’s his turn to ‘come out,’ I will not allow him to bring me back here. I will do everything in my will not to suffer through this pain. And maybe on this break, this journey, I’ll find someone for me. Someone who can make me feel the way Jaylah makes me feel.

But that voice in the back of my head told me that it’s not possible.