Here I Stand (Continuation of I can't remember anything...) Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jaylah's POV

The pizza guy's here! Thank God! I went downstairs to open the door. When I opened the door I was ready to yell at the Pizza guy.

"Hello, Ma'am."

"It's Senorita to you! You know I could have died in there. Do you know how hungry I am?! You obviously don't Mr. Pizza dude! I'm so not paying you! How do you feel about that buster?!"

It was quiet for a moment. "Are you done yet?" He asked calmly. I was shocked by his response. Usually people would look scared, but his face was just neutral.

"Uh..." I shuffled from foot to foot. I cleared my throat. "Yeah... uh I think so. Did I tell you that I was hungry."

"Yeah, you mentioned that. You were like 'You know I could have died in there.' Then you did this sort of head bob thing. Then you said that you weren't going to pay me."

I laughed. "Ha! You sounded just like me. Wait, wait, do it again." I clapped my hands jumping up and down.

He cleared his throat. "'I'm so no paying you! How do you feel about that buster?!'"

I started jumping up and down again laughing. "Omigod! You're my new best friend Pizza Guy. Come on." I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside the house.

"Um, I'm kind of working."

"No, you're not. You're not even the real Pizza Guy. You lost that dare with your best friend Matt now he has a day off because your doing his job."

"How did you-"

"Well the main reason I say this is because last time I checked Dominos don't deliver their Pizza's in Chrysler ME 412's. Which brings me to the conclusion of you being either a drug dealer or a car theft. Which one?"

"First, wow. Second, I'm neither."

"In that case that brings me to another conclusion that I wouldn't have thought was possible, but quite frankly is correct."

He looked at me amused. "Why do you speak like that?" he chuckled.

"HEY! Don't change the subject."

He jumped startled by my out burst. "Goodness, Geesh I'm sorry I won't do it again."

"Good." I looked up at him with an innocent smile. He looked at me like he was looking for something, but couldn't find. "Ahh, another sign that my theory is correct."

"Please Senora, tell me what this theory of yours is, but I should warn you now, whatever this theory of yours is it is absolutely-"

"You're a Manipulator." I stated.

"How did you-"

"Please, Pizza guy don't underestimate me anymore then you have."

He nodded. "One more thing. How come it doesn't work on you?"

"Please child, do you know who I am."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "There you go talking like that, again."

I laughed. "It's fun. I sound like my O'ma." I giggled, and opened the door to the theatre room. Jayden was no longer in here. Oh, well.

Me and the Pizza guy watched every single movie we could find in the theatre room and that was a lot. We also ate all the pizza not leaving my dear brother Jayden any. Pizza Guy was awesome! and really funny. We just clicked. Right now we were playing Twister in the living room and lets just say that I'm pretty much winning... Yeah, right.