Here I Stand (Continuation of I can't remember anything...) Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jaylah's POV

"Hello camera," I said groggily. I decided to shoot a video diary this morning when I woke up. "Let's wake up Jazz." I stood up from the bed and made my way to the side of the bed Jazz was sleeping on. I put the camera on the night stand.

Me and Jaymes have been working on our telekinetic powers. Jaymes was stronger, but I could hold much longer. So since I'm such an 'expert' I wanted to try out my master skills... on Jazz. I lifted my hands up, palms out, and lifted Jazz's form inches from the bed. Her butt was in the air, her face down. Her hair was like a curtain covering her face. I raised my hands higher in the air, causing her to be lifted higher off the bed. I lifted her up till her back was up against the ceiling, I should tell you that I have a high ceiling. So if she fell... Man she's as good as dead.

I was trying so hard not to laugh, but it was too funny. I started walking backwards towards the door. Jazz was slowly moving in my direction still levitating in the air. I made it into the hall way. I had to bring Jazz down closer to the ground and turn her around so her head was pointing my direction.

I made her float in front of me as I made it towards the stairs, and down to the third floor. I had to be careful, because if I tripped I would lose balance and Jazz would go tumbling down the stairs.

I stood in front of Michel's room door and flipped my palms over facing the ceiling and Jazz was lifted up with her back against the ceiling again. I used my foot to knock on the door. After a while the door opened. I almost dropped Jazz when I saw who opened the door. It was Dean... Without a shirt on...

I was gapping and it was getting hard to breathe. "Um..." I said awkwardly.

He raised an eyebrow at me with a glint of amusement in his eyes. "Yes?"

"Um..." I was blushing. I cleared my throat. "Is... Michel is Michel... in-in there...?" I pointed awkwardly to inside the room, but then I remembered Jazz. She almost came crashing down, but I was quick enough and Dean didn't see her.

"Yeah, hold on." He chuckled under his breathe, before shutting the door.

Moments later Michel came out flashing that smile I loved so much. "How may I help you my lady." he asked as he walked over to me.

"Michel don't." I said my hands still facing the ceiling. He looked at me confused, then looked up. He stared at the ceiling for a moment before looking back at me with a smirk. "What are you thinking?"

"Can she swim?" he asked mischievously.

"I don't know." I understood what he was getting at.

"Let's figure out." He whispered as he went back into his room.

Both Dean and Michel came out about a minuet later, and thank goodness Dean was wearing a shirt. Dean looked up at the ceiling.

"She is going to kill you." he said before looking at me.

"But you'll save me... right?" I smiled.

"Maybe..."

"Alright enough with the flirting, let's get this over with." Michel interrupted. "I told Jaymes to meet us there just in case you couldn't hold long enough." I nodded and followed the guys down stairs, still holding Jazz to the ceiling.

When we got there Jaymes was standing there by the pool. The pool was indoors so we didn't have to go outside to do this. Jaymes chuckled when he saw Jazz's sleeping form in the air.