Here I Stand (Continuation of I can't remember anything...) Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jaylah's POV

"Jazz?"

"I knew it!" she exclaimed. "I totally told him, but he didn't believe me. I swore that it was you that I saw come into this house, but no of course to him I'm always wrong." Jazz said as she jumped on my bed.

I looked at her confused. Then I turned my attention on Dean, who was standing there looking uncomfortable. He was checking me out. I kind of felt flattered. I was wearing sea green colored shorts, with a nice white tank top. If O'ma saw me like this she would kill me! 'Queens are never to wear anything too revealing.' She had said yesterday.

"I don't understand. What are you guys doing here?"

"She dragged me here. I swear." Dean said looking embarrassed.

I looked towards Jazz. "What are you a stalker or something. Do you always come to-" I was cut of by Margie one of the maids. I know, maids? But O'ma insisted.

"Princessa, Master Michel is here to see you." I nodded, hoping that Jazz and Dean didn't notice how Margie addressed me.

Michel ran into the room and swooped me into a hug. "How is my future Queen?"

"Michel," I whispered, trying to get him to notice Jazz and Dean. He did. But what he said didn't fix anything.

"There is love in the air," He sang. I looked at him sharply, he looked down. He then laughed. "Yo, Jayden what up dog?!" Jayden barked in response then growled.

"Very funny. Now what do you want Michel?"

"Can't I visit my best friend?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Michel," I grunted trying to pry his hands off my waist.

Then he kissed me. And like always I didn't have the strength to stop myself from responding. The kiss wasn't long, it lasted for about... let's say a little over twenty seconds... maybe twenty-five or thirty... forty...

Until...

"Princess, you have-" Cage another one of the maids started as she came in but stopped short. "I'm so sorry I didn't..."

Michel groaned. "What do you want?" he asked rudely. I pushed him away from me and shook my head.

I turned towards the door. "Yes, Cage."

"Well, the Queen is here." she said shyly.

I sighed. "She wants to see me." I guessed.

"Yes." She nodded. "Please excuse me for interrupting you and-"

I shook my head. "No, it was nothing." Michel wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so that my back was against his chest. I pushed him away. "Tell her that I'll be down."

She nodded then left.

I turned slowly in Michel direction. "What were thinking?!" I yelled. "You can't just walk into my room and kiss me! Michel what can't you get?!" I sighed. I went to stand in front of him. I put my forehead against his. "We can't be together." I whispered.

He grabbed my elbows. "Jaylah, we can your just-"

I shook my head and brushed my lips against his. "Don't make this harder then it is." He shook his head 'no.' "Please. For me." I looked down at the ground.

"I told you before Jaylah. I'm gonna fight for you. Weather you like it or not." Michel said confidently.

I sighed. It was no use. At least when I tell Nash that we can't be together he understands and doesn't harass me like Michel does. I went into my closet to put on some heels, anything to make this outfit look at least a little acceptable for O'ma.