EXclusive Parts of I can't Remember Anything...

Exclusive Memories of I can't remember anything...

Endrew's POV

I heard screaming from the terrace. I immediately stiffened. It's time.

"AHHHHHH!!! OOOOOOOH MY GOD!!! ENDREW! ENDREW GET YOU BUTT OUT HERE! MY WATER BROKE! I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" I rushed outside, once I saw my love I dropped the glass of water she had just asked me for. I almost fainted, but I had to be strong and stay conscious throughout the whole thing. "ENDREW YOU IDIOT I NEED WATER!" She started crying.

I went over to her. "Shay, Shay baby. Calm down, I'm gonna take you to the hospital, and you can get water in the hospital." I reached over to grab her, but she pushed me away as she screamed again.

"CALM DOWN! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU DID THIS TO ME. 'Oh baby I love you I want to have a child.' WELL LOOK AT ME! I'M FAT WITH THREE FREAKING CHILDS INSIDE OF ME!"

"Baby it's children. You're fat with three freaking children inside of you." I corrected politely.

"I can't believe it. You think I'm fat. Even when I asked you, you said no. You lied to me." Then she started crying again. I took that opportunity to pick her up.

*In The Hospital*

"Mrs. Javerson we need you to calm down." The nurse said from beside her. The nurse looked exhausted. Shay has been very... angry ever since she go to the hospital. I heard three of the nurses talking. They said that the woman in room 410 was giving them a headache.

Shaylah, started crying again. "You're telling me to calm down, My husband thinks I'm fat, people think that I'm crazy, when all I just want is... is Skittles. I want Skittles." Then she started bawling her eyes out.

"Hey, baby." I tried to soothe her by hugging her but she pushed me away still crying. "Shay love, please don't cry. Shh everything's going to be okay." I pulled her into a hug and this time she allowed me to.

"No it's not. I want Skittles, but no one wants to give me Skittles."

"Baby your going into labor. I don't think-"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK ENDREW MICHAEL JAVERSON! I WANT SKITTLES!"

I was exhausted. Her mood swings were killing me.

*After Giving Birth*

I was sitting on the bed next to my love, after she finish giving birth. We were holding the children. "Omigod Endrew, he looks just like you," Shay cooed. I smiled. "He's ugly." I frowned. Did she just call me ugly? She laughed. She handed me the baby. He was the first one who came out. Jaymes we named him. He had my eyes and the hair color was still undecided.

I looked over to my love, to see her holding the other two. The middle child was named Jayden. He had the same colored eyes as me and his hair was a light brown. He was smiling, as he looked up at his mother. Momma's boy, was what popped into my head.

I looked over at the other one. Jaylah. She looked nothing like the other two. Her hair was a dark almost black color. Her eyes weren't green like her brothers, they were the goldest of golds. I thought her mother had beautiful eyes before, but this, hers they were different. She seemed to notice me looking, she shifted her eyes to look at me. As I stared into her eyes I saw something that I'd never saw before. When she looked at you, it gave you this feeling of security, like you were the most important thing, and that she was paying attention to you. It was like an unwritten message.

*Seven months after*

I sat on the floor in the living room as I watched my little girl crawl after little Jaymes. They were both giggling. Jaymes was a fast crawler, but Jaylah was faster. She was the first out of both of my boys to crawl first.

I looked away from them and looked at my love. She was sprawled on the couch that I was sitting against, her and her best friend Jayden were laying on the couch asleep. Jaymes and Jayden seemed to have an attachment to their mother while Jaylah was always crying for me. She would not leave my side unless she was bullying her brothers.

*Two months later*

Shaylah was at home trying to nap, because the boys would not stop crying all night. My mother was over making sure that the boys were okay and wouldn't wake their mother up. Me and Jaylah were hungry so was decided to go to the supermarket to get some food.

I was walking down an isle when Jaylah started squirming. I tried to hold her, but she just wouldn't stop. Then she started whimpering, and to see and hear her about to cry hurt me too much so I let he down, even though I know Shay would defiantly kick my butt if she knew that I let her crawl on the 'dirty public floor.'

I looked down as I watched my little girl try to stand. She was wobbly at first, but got her balance. She started to take a step with her left foot. Once her left foot landed on the ground she giggled. She started to moved her right foot. Once that one landed she fell on her butt. Even then she was still laughing. I joined her. She turned to look at me, and smiled.

She turned back around and stood up, but this time she wasn't wobbling. She started walking again, but this time she wasn't even shaky it was like she was an expert. She made her way down the isle and I followed her. When she stooped I looked up to see what she was pointing at. I laughed out loud.

My baby girl took her first steps for Skittles!

I took a bag and picked her up off the floor. "Okay, Bunny that's enough walking for you." I smiled.

She giggled. She kissed my cheek. "Love," she said. Normally a child's first word would be Mommy or Daddy, or something close to that. But Jaylah's first word was Love, then Dadda. But now that I think about it Jaylah has never been very normal. She was queen of unnormalness!