Death by a sneeze(prologue)

you know how you got to sneeze but end up holding it in  because your doing something and when finally let it out it ends up hurting like hell well that what happen to me except 10x times worse. 

lets rewind shall we so i may tell you how went from just a normal girl with an obsession for anime more specifically one piece to being a certain Straw-hat captain's twin sister.

(y/n) pov.~

I had just got home from the grocery store with my mom it was Saturday and mom went for her weekly grocery shopping but needed help with the grocery shopping.

"Ok your free to go and do what you like  thanks for your help" mom said

after she said that i sprint upstairs to watch the latest one piece episode i wanted to find out how Luffy  ended up escaping impel down with rest of the prisoners

i click on episode 443 and start to watch about half way through i feel the urge to sneeze i end up ignore for the sake of watching one piece .

all of a sudden i sneeze and see my otaku loving life flash before my eyes then darkness.

then i hear crying next to me my eyes  flutter open to look next to me with diffcultiy to see a black haired olived skinned baby boy next to me crying.

then i look up only see the revolutionary leader of one piece fandom.

yep you guessed it Monkey D. Dragon.

i try ask what was going on if im being pranking only to hear my self babble like baby.

all of the sudden he picks up the baby boy and says.

"i think ill name him Luffy" then he puts him down and picks me up. 

it dawns on me suddenly that i have been reincarnated into the world of one piece as this processes in my mind he suddenly speaks.

" and ill name this princess (y/n)"

puts me down then leaves only for me to see Garp come into the room as i start to fall asleep and say that his lovely grandchildren will be coming with him to start to train as marines.

and for the next seven years me and my twin Luffy i put through and stranded on island and jungles to fend for ourselves among being thrown of cliffs among other things to through our grandfather hellish training to as he says become marines along many fist of loves thrown at Luffy and I.

A/n

prologue finally out ill be trying to get all the chapters that were published before out ill probably be merging chapters though.