The last of us

Demetrius POV

"Daiya, get your grandmother out of here." I tell her as I stare down Jal as his scales continued to grow larger. "But... Dem..." Daiya starts to talk back as I look back at her getting angry. She nods her head before turning into a big wolf. Her grandmother climbs on top of her back as if she was a horse as she takes off into the woods. "She won't get far." Jal said as I stare him down in his eyes. "What are you gone do. Transform into a big ass dragon and use up all of your energy." I taunt him as Ava and Alx circle him as we have him cornered. He transformed himself into a humanoid dragon beast as he stood 12 feet tall. He grins a sinister smile as the girls back up as they look at me for reassurance.

"Stay back. If he bites you his venom will kill you." I warn Alx and Ava as they distance themselves from us. I never had to kill anyone before and I wanted to keep it that way. But I can tell he wasn't going to go out without a fight. I run towards him my body already covered in dragon scales as i slam my fist into his chest. He grabs my arms slamming me on my back as I roll up before he could stomp on me.
He charges at me feet bumping sounding like thunder on the ground as he punches me in my face. The punch so strong it knocked some scales off of my face as I got sent flying backwards.

Blood dripping down my face as I wipe it off standing up looking at Jal. He looked monstrous as he was in my face quickly throwing punches into my chest as I couldn't catch my breath. He grabs my throat slamming me down into the concrete before bashing his hands into my face. He lets go of me before looking at the girls. "You should've ran with the other girl." He tells them as he proceeds to transform into a big gigantic dragon. He starts to flap his wings bursting into the air as the girls start to run into the woods. He screams a loud alarming roar that sounded over the seas as thunder cracked in the sky.

"NO!" I screamed as I stand up in pain as I almost fall over. Just as I thought three other dragons emerged from the sky's circling the girls as they had no where to go. "Fuck." I say to myself as my body was in pain. I had no choice as I feel my bones reshape and enlarge. Fangs emerge from my mouth as my body grew bigger and huge as my wings tore out of my back. I charge in the air attacking Jal as we battle in our dragon bodies. He open his mouth to bite me as I open mine to spray fire on him.

We fight in the skies as Jal charges for my wings as I dodge his attacks shooting fire at Him. The fire doesn't phase him as he slams his weight on me as I push him towards the ground. He bursts back up as the dragons watch us fight. Jal roars at them to join in the battle as they all gang up on me. I fight each and every last one them as the numbers start to be too much for me. I feel a sharp pain in my back as Jal and another dragon had ripped my wings off of my back. I feel myself falling down hard as I start to feel fatigue as I transformed back into a human. I smashed head first into the dirt as I landed next to the girls. I look up at them as they had this look of worried and concerned as they knew... if I couldn't defeat them who would. I feel my eyes closed as I went unconscious, I'm sorry James.

Alx POV

"Ava... what are we going to do?" I ask Ava as she looks at the dragons hovering above us. She closes her eyes as she's concentrating on something. She starts to spin her arm around and a circle as fast a light. Electricity building up around her body as a portal was starting to build up. The Eternal realm was just on the other side as I recognized the atmosphere. Ava grabs me by my wrist as she picks up an unconscious Demetrius placing him on her shoulder. Just as the dragons were about to rain fire down on us she took us into the portal closing it.

"Wow. that really worked." Ava says in disbelief as we stand outside a castle. The skies were purplish pink as the trees were branches no leaves were grown, even the grass was dried up. "You didn't even know what you were doing." I tell her as she looks at me and shrugs. "We're safe. That's all that matters." She says as she starts to relax before her eyes grow wide open. "DAIYA!" We both say at the same time as she tries to open a portal again but it won't open.

"Ava... James is going to freak out if something happens to his little sister." I warn her as she continuously tries to open a portal by spinning her arms. "No... James is going to fucking freak out if something happens to his grandmother." She says as she looks at me with a panicking gesture. She starts to pace around as she takes a hard breath in. "Need help?" A beautiful woman stood in front of us smaller than me at least 5'7. Her skin was a lightish copper toned as if she had been in the shade all her life. While her eyes were dangerously intense and her lips were perfectly rounded. She was really beautiful as she had long hair that reached past her shoulders. "Yasmine!" Ava says in shock as she looks at the woman. Whose Yasmine?.

Daiya POV

The skies sounding like it's about to pour down as I smell fire above me. I look up to see four dragons above me chasing me down as I paw down hard. "Daiya. Your going to have to save yourself baby." My grandmother tells me as I shake that idea out of my head. I almost lost her before I won't lose her again. I continued to sprint down hard as my grandma rides on my back. The dragons have me surrounded as I keep turning left and right. I'm not going to make it... the roars get louder. The fire draws nearer. My grandmothers tears are echoing through my mind. My vision growing blurry as I start to feel fatigue. They've hit us... I've been burnt.

I fall down in pain as my grandmother flips off of me as I catch her with my teeth rolling her up as I take damage from the fall. I had phased back into my human body as my back had been burnt. The healing was slow as it hurt to move. "Daiya. are you okay?" My grandma asks me as I look up at her with concern in my eyes. I look at her face as I immediately hated myself. "I'm sorry." I tell her as she holds me in her arms as I start to cry. Half of her face was severely burned and she didn't have any powers to heal her unlike me.

"Where did the son of Drogan go." A voice behind me speaks as I don't turn my attention towards him. "Answer when the lord speaks child." Another man says as I look up to see Jal Morozov had three new dragon men with him. "Can't speak? Fine. Kill them." Jal says as the men take a deep breath about to breath fire on us. Poof. Then out of thin air a man emerged in front of us. He was a copper skinned muscular man who presence shook the woods. He turned his head to look at us... and it was my big brother James?.