Family matters

Daiya POV

"Daiya, make a move." Malia tells me as I stand still watching the men in suits arrest my grandmother. "James didn't heal her and take her pain away just for her to get locked up by federal dummies." Malia continues to rant on as I'm trying to think what would my big brother do. He would go down there all wolfed out attacking. But that would be a mistake on my part, one wrong attempt they could kill her. "Daiya." Malia says snapping me out of my thoughts as the cars pull off.

"Malia. I'm going to need you to sniff out James's scent." I tell her as she looks at me confused. "How am I going to do that we haven't been face to face in years." She says as I go in my pocket grabbing his old phone. She takes it in her hand as I feel my eyes glowing red as I look up at the moon. "Daiya... are you going to be okay?" Malia asks me as I feel myself about to change soon. "You've been losing control of your transformation lately... I'm worried." Sincere in her voice as she placed her hand on my shoulder. "GOOOOOO!" I scream at her using the Alphas roar as she had no choice but to obey.

I waited until I heard her footsteps faded into the distance as I could smell the gas coming from the cars. My fingers falling off as my hand forms into a large paw. My body burning inside as I my teeth grew into wolf fangs. A growl escaping my lips as I shred my skin into pieces as I shifted into my wolf body. I look into the puddle to look myself in the face as my reflection stared back at me. My fur had changed into a white coat, as my eyes glowed red. I sniff the air before jumping down and sprinting the busy streets.

Hold on Grandma, your granddaughter is coming.

Alx POV

"Has anybody talked to James recently?" I asked the boys as they were playing a game console. "Honestly no. Besides its been 5 days we all want a break, so I haven't bothered calling him we've been texting tho."  Demetrius says as he selects a fighter on the tv screen. "Every time I text him he doesn't text back." Zack says picking his fighter before looking at me. "Well you kinda did expose him all over the World...Which is bad for the people closest to him." Demetrius says as the game begins and they start to fight against each other.

"Well that's bullshit." Zack says as the door opens and his mom enters the room. "Zachary Brittany Danielson. Watch your language." She tells him as he sighs to himself as he starts to lose on the game now. "Sorry mom." He tells her as she turns her attention back towards us. She was a blond haired woman who looked in her late 40's. "Would you kids like anything to eat?" She asks me as I shake my head no. The boys are two busy focusing their attention on the game and not hearing or noticing that Mrs. Danielson had left. "Bro. Your middle name is Brittany?" Demetrius asks Zack as he starts to burst out laughing as the two start to bicker with each other.

Nobody is even the slightest bit worried about James... so why am I.

Malia POV

I smell his scent as I'm getting closer to a small town. His scent smelt different than Daiyas as his smell was mixed with cologne and sweat. The more I got closer the cologne starting to burn with perfume in its aroma. Ava's smell. I sprint faster as my paws thundered and pounded the ground with every touch. Finally, I was here.

James POV

Ava's soft body feeling so light and anxious as I carried her back to her bed. Pain and pleasure in her face as we couldn't stop what we were doing. Her tiny delicate figure compared to my large tall frame turned me on even more. Her eyes closed as her mouth parted open, her soft tongue licking my lower lip in anticipation as I let her in.

ARRRUUUUOOOOOO.

I come to my senses as a long loud wolf cry was echoing throughout the neighborhood. Ava looks at me with a concern in her eyes. "Daiya?" She asks me as I shake my head no. "Malia... and she sounds like she's panicking." I tell her as I stand up not bothering to put on my clothes. "Be careful." She tells me as I sigh taking a deep breath not wanting to leave this behind. "You don't want to come?" I ask her as she shakes her head no. "You've gotten stronger, your a true alpha James. I don't have to worry about you. Now go. See what's going on." She tells me as I smile at her unlocking and opening her window. As I suspected Malia was outside her window waiting for me.

I jump out the window as Ava shuts it as I look at Malia in her wolf form. It wasn't too long before I shredded my skin to get on my paws as well. I stood in my wolf body as she begin to link her voice into my head. "Your grandmother has been arrested." She tells me as I growl at her before calming myself down. "Why did no one call me?" I asked her as she stares at me blankly. "Your sister called you five times asshole." She says as I pace back and forth circling her as we stood in our wolf bodies. "Hey can you two go in the woods. I'm tryna watch this show and your barks are loud." Ava says opening and closing her window as Malia sprints off in the woods.

I follow behind her as she then proceeds to lead me back to where Daiya was.

Daiya POV

I follow behind the cars as I jump out the shadows transforming into my wolf woman form. When in this form my transformation evolves from a wolf and a human. I still possess all of my abilities from  superhuman strength, agility, speed, hearing, smelling, and regenerative healing. But in this form the wolf evolves into a humanoid beast. I spent a year mastering this transformation so I wouldn't lose control of it. The second time I used it for fun and lost control of myself. Now that I've become the wolf  woman my leg muscles now allow me to leap great distances and land without harm. My skin could also  resist damage from weaponry and explosions.

I can smell my grandmother scent as I jump a total of five cars landing on the one she was in. My grandmother screams once she sees my appearance as the car started to swerve. "What the fuck is that!" The driver says as he reaches for his gun as I punch the window shattering it. I try to grab him as he swirls the car in a u turn causing me to crash into a moving vehicle. I pant hard as I start to grow irritation as the car had came to a complete stop.

The cars stop as the men get out and circle me. "Let her go! I don't want to hurt anyone." I warn them as they keep approaching as I growl at them. A woman gets out of the car as she stood my height 5'4. She was a brunette Caucasian woman who wore a feline suit. She looked sassy as she took off her sunglasses to stare me in my face. "Your not scared?" I asked as she put her hand on her hip as I felt my stomach pierce a hot sensation inside. I fall on the ground as I look up at her as she had a revolver in her hand. "Silver bullet." She says as my fur fades into the wind as I lay in agony in my human body. The bleeding wouldn't stop as she started smiling even wider.

"Fascinating. Your body is trying to heal itself but it won't with that silver in you. It's like Superman and his kryptonite." She continues to speak as the man surrounding me had lowered their guns. I felt something cold wrap around my neck as I look behind me to see a African man. He stood 6 ft tall as he wore a black suit with a trench coat to match. He had a scar on his left eye that looked like a claw scratch. I look at my neck to see a silver neck shackle had been placed as the men grabbed my hands cuffing them. I couldn't use my abilities with this silver surrounding me. I felt human as my body started to give out on me and my eyes closed.

"She's just a kid." My grandmothers voice was the last thing I heard before I slumbered unconscious.