Big Dog Vs Big Cat

James POV

The cheetah woman was in front of us before we could even blink. I didn't have time to react as she kicked me in my chest knocking me in the water. I swim back up as her and the mermaid were exchanging blow for blows. And here I thought she was just another pretty face. The cheetah woman jumped high in the air flipping multiple times before crashing her feet down into the mermaids stomach. She was knocked out just like that as the Cheetah woman turned her attention to me as I gulped. She charged at me fast on her feet before shifting into a cheetah on all fours.

She jumped in the air as I had to transform or this was going to be the death of me. If not, being mauled down by a angry female isn't any fun either. I felt smoke rinse from my body as the insides burnt of pain. I feel my bones reconstructing as I jumped in the air tackling her down once I transformed into my wolf body. She kicked me off of her rolling me over as she pinned me down. I was stronger as I tossed her off of me with my hind legs. She balanced her self as she stared me down. We circled each other as I growled and she growled back. She snapped her teeth at me as I leap forward at her.

I press my weight on her as she used her claws to scratch my missing eye. I wince in pain as I stumble back as she tackled me rolling me over for a pin. She had me down as the mermaid had got up. She motioned her arms above her head as the water rose up as we both looked at the ocean. "Here kitty kitty!" The mermaid said as she was manipulating the ocean to attack her. She flew off of me as she stood up shaking the water off of her fur as she looked annoyed. She had her eyes on the mermaid now. The cheetah charged at the mermaid as she twirled her hands around throwing water from the sea at her. She dodged it as she sweep her off her feet and kicked her down. She likes to use her feet a lot. She holds her paw over the mermaids chest as she's about to bite down on her throat. I tackled her down as we roll back and forth trying to get the other to submit. I pin her down hard as my paws are on hers as she turns back into the Cheetah humanoid.

"Shit." She mumbled as her fur started to fade into her skin as she started to appear more human. I was on top of a naked woman. She was a dark brown skinned female with long curly natural black hair. Her lips were full as she was beautiful. I had her pinned as she looked at me fearfully, I looked into her eyes. Nope. Nothing. I didn't get that same feeling I got when I met Yasmine. I heard growls surround me as I turn my head to see about ten cheetahs on all fours. Back then I could've tried to take them on and maybe I would've won. But now... it wouldn't even be close to my advantage. A female One with a spear in her hand walked up to me. She wasn't naked like the rest as she wore armor and had a shield.

"Shift back trespasser. Or we kill your girlfriend." She said as I motion my paw on the dark skins throat as she gasped for air. "Now!" She said as three cheetah humanoids had her hostage. I let my fur fade into the wind as I started to shift back into my human body. I was naked now. I had destroyed my clothes as the naked woman below me had a look at my manhood. "Ew. Why are you hard?" She asked me as it flinched when she talked. Her voice was soothing to my human ears. For the only eye I had left she looked good in just one. I stood up as she brushed the sand off of her. They all started to shift back into there human bodies. I was surrounded by naked women.

"Can you stop being a horny bastard and help me." The mermaid said as I snapped out of my trance. "you will do no such thing." The one with armor said walking up to me as she was lightskin with short hair. "A Asian female mermaid and a black male werewolf all the way on Chigine Island." The lightskin said as she ran her fingers on my chest and stomach. "This one has let himself go." She said pointing to my matted beard and stomach. "Alx." She said as the girl we were fighting earlier walked up to us. "Yes. Kendall." She said as they both eyed me down. This isn't fair. I mean it is fair. But damn I'm so turned on right now. "Execute him." Kendall said as I my eye widen and I quickly got turned off. "Woah woah woah." I said holding my hands up. "Ya not executing shit." I said as i Readied myself.

"This is the Chigine way. Men aren't allowed on this island." Kendall said as the women around me nodded their head. "Why not?" The mermaid asked as I looked at Kendall. "Because of that." She said pointing towards my fully erected hard on. "You should see me when I'm skinny." I told her as she punched me in my nose as I fell on my ass. "OUCH!" I said as my nose was broken as I popped it back in place as it healed. "We are warriors we are not meant to be sexualized." Alx said as I looked at her. "Well how that worked out for you. I kicked your warrior ass." I said as she rolled her eyes. "So men aren't allowed? How do you... do you... you know? Fuck." The mermaid said as I looked at them with a look of curiousity.

"We are celibate. No men. No sex." Kendall said as I looked at them stupid. "Yea okay that's no fun." I said as I stood up just to get kicked back down. "You got one more time." I said as they all growled at me shifting back into their humanoid cheetah form. "You May be able to beat one werecheetah. But a whole village? You'll die before you even transform." Alx said as I stood still. I miss my pack. I'm too far from home I don't want to be in this shit anymore.

"We won't execute you. I've decided since you bested our best fighter you may live." Kendall said as she licked her lips at me. She was the only one besides Alx who didn't transform into her cheetah form. "Okay fine. I'm going home." I said as I got up brushing sand off of me. "I didn't say you could leave." She said as I look at her with annoyance. "No man has ever beaten Alx in a fight. Ever. And here you are without a bruise on you. Unless she took it your eye out." She said pointing towards my missing eye that the shark man took out. "No. I just got done fighting a wereshark like a hour ago." I told her as she looked at me amazed. "And you survived? You are something special. What is your name werewolf?" She asked as I looked at her out my one eye.

"I'm James. I'm an Alpha." I told her as she looked back at the mermaid. The long black hair Asian was standing still looking at me as she wanted me to help her so bad. I couldn't risk it. Not while I'm in this shape. And their just a island of female cats... what's the worse that could happen. "You. What's your name, sea dweller?" Kendall said as she stared down
The mermaid. "Mia." She said as Kendall nodded.

"You'll be placed in a gladiator match. If you can beat three of my best warriors by yourself you and the Werewolf can leave Chigine Island." Kendall stated as I had a look of what the fuck. "Why can't I fight?" I asked as she turned her head to face me. "You fought a Shark man and survived. You would obviously win. But your girlfriend here won't." She said before turning her heels. "Alx take him to the dungeon." As the dark skin woman motioned her hand signaling me to walk with her.

I miss my pack. And my eye.