14-Moon.

It was the next day as I sat there I my bed. Head in my hands alone with my thoughts. W-why does my heart race every time I think of Him!? I feel sick just when he touches me..but in a good way like a warm burn... I groaned staring at the floor,I've heard about people feeling like this before! I WaS iN lovE.

"I've known him for a couple of months now so it's reasonable ,but how do I go about this...I don't want to stall ."Suddenly an idea came to mind as i walked towards the kitchen. Checking my watch ,I saw it was early 4 am. stepping inside I placed a pot down placing A handful of fresh red beans inside letting them boil. Soon turning to some dough in the fridge I began to roll it out putting the red beans once the turned to paste and baking them. I was making red bean paste buns along with his favorite shiitake.

As the day passed I chatted with Nanami of course not telling her what I had planned. It was around 3 pm when the meal was fully prepared. Placing the red bean buns on top of decorative paper in the bento. On the next shelf on the bento I placed finely sliced shiitake , sushi and a small candy . I went outside to the patio placing the bento box down on a small blanket beside the sake and saucers. The sun was still up so I sat holding the last piece of my plan. A small beaded bracelet of the myobu.

"Will this work? Does he even like me. He calls me his mistress but am I even his ?" No I can't think like this! Besides I don't like waiting. I have the best chance now!

I stood up and walked inside....here goes nothing.