5- Golden shackles

Y/N POV :

We walked in tense silence . I examined Nanami's face. The dense fog admits us,  we no longer stood in the illuminated streets. 

"Nanami I don't suggest trying to find your own way." Trees with out leaves outlined our path.

An elderly voice called out to us. 

"Please help me." I turned facing her. Nanami smiled bending down helping the woman onto her back. 

"How'd you get here mam?" Nanami asked. The woman said with a pitiful smile. 

"Oh I tripped and fell..." Into whole another dimension? I was skeptical but politely bit my tongue. A while later of walking Nanami asked the seemingly normal where she lived. The woman grinned as she raised her hand wielding a meat cleaver. 

"Nanami watch out!" She turned around to then only grab my hand and ran the spirits soon appearing besides us.

"Lady Nanami use your Divine power to save us!" Her eyes lit up as she smiled . 

"Oh yeah!" Pulling our two talismans she wrote god warrior on when slamming it on Kotetsu's forehead of his mask. Nothing happened and the woman still drew near . Nanami spotted a near by tree.

 "There !" I sped to the tree .

 "Lady Nanami we need master Tomoe ! There is one way to get him to obey both of your every word!"

We both turned intrigued giving each other a smirk of smug intent.

 "Oh ~?, And how do we do that?" The spirits leaned in , 

"All you have to do is..~,"

"Yes," me and Nanami said in unison. They placed their index finger on the lips of their masks. 

"Kiss him smack on the lips!" Nanami and I slumped defeated.

 "No way," I groaned. I detest the very of kissing such an arrogant fox anywhere! I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as the hag drew closer and closer . I began to scratch and grip onto the tree climbing it the best I could and Nanami followed suit. Eventually she sat atop a sturdy branch ,while I gripped on tightly to a branch one below hers. I clenched my teeth angrily cursing my grip for slowly failing me.

 "Hold on Y/n I have an idea !" Nanami hurriedly wrote the name Tomoe on her last talisman ,soon it began to fly towards what I secretly hoped was his general direction.

He appeared on the branch beside just as the wretched demon hag had grip on my ankle her nail like talons scratching and digging past multiple layers of my very flesh. I bite my lip holding back the primal urge to scream. "Save her Tomoe!" Nanami ordered frantically. Tomoe extended his fan concealing his lower face. 

"Hmm...maybe if the both of you both say oh mighty Tomoe please forgive us foolish girls we could never take the place of a true god! I might consider it." I narrowed my eyes as did he. 

"Hell no." 

"Do it!" Cried the spirits. 

"NO!" The hag began to pull me down my grip finally giving way. 

"Damn you, you foolish girl! Die then!" He yelled. Nanami bit her lip hesitantly and gripped the collar of Tomoe's kimono. 

"Fine if you wont save her you leave me no choice!" She pulled him into a kiss begrudgingly then letting go. His eyes widened as golden shackles of light bounded his wrist. I now started to fall, my scarf falling as well while hearing the hag cackle. " SAVE HER!" Nanami yelled . He launched himself downwards towards me. 

" Damn you y/n!" I now gripped his collar and smirked. 

"Bite me." I pulled him into a kiss as well. I let go to see the same shackles bound his neck and ankles. We landed finally as he put me down gently to only then threaten the hag while she ran away , him damning her for giving up his freedom.