1-A familiar voice.

Y/N POV:
I stood in the ever so familiar woods listening. Listening for the clanks of bells I heard ever so long ago. Looking for the blue glowing butterfly that guided me. But to no avail it hasn't been near in 8 years why would it now? Of course... I sighed heading off towards school through the bustling market. I scuttle along as the smell of delicious foods tantalized my senses. Finally arriving through the large doors I scurried to my first class.
~Time skip to 2:30 pm ~

Ten minutes...I looked out the window wistfully as the teacher droned on. This class is so draining. A bell clanked. But class isn't over... My eyes focused on something glowing by the window sill. The butterfly! 

"ITS YOU!" I shouted accidentally standing out of shock. 

"Miss L/n would you care to explain to the class your little outburst?" My eyes widened as my face flushed. I shook my head silent sitting back down. A kind chuckle came from the butterfly. A male voice spoke

 "Hello y/n" The voice was distantly familiar as it echoed in my mind. A memory flashed suddenly in my mind.
~ flashback in 3rd person~

The small h/c girl stood trembling before an unfamiliar thing growling. This thing put mommy and daddy to sleep ... their asleep right? They won't wake up! They must be asleep right? The child naively thought. Turning she fled from the building to the woods. She hid behind a tree closing her eyes scared. Ching Ching Ching! Her eyes opened to find the sound ,it was a glowing butterfly.

 "Hello, young one, whom might you be?" It spoke the voice a soothing masculine tone. 

"Y-y/n." The girl stuttered. 

"Well, it's not safe here follow me" The girl wondered following the kind creature.
~end~
Huh, that's strange? The dismissal bell rang as I quickly grabbed my school bag and ran out of the school. I panted turning to go to the window sill the insect sat on. I approached tiredly. 

"Hello again~" I surprised my self with how I spoke so fondly to a creature I only vaguely knew. 

"Hello again ~" I smiled softly as a strong sense of calm washed over me.

 " Why are you here again?" I tilted my head. 

" I want you to see something, please follow me." I nod and follow the creature eagerly.
When it stopped we were at a bench where a man and a girl my age conversed. The beautiful creature landed on the man's shoulder. The man turned to me, his rounded glasses and long hair framed his face nicely ,as he smiled at me. 

"Hello ms. L/n F/n."
My eyes widen. This man was the butterfly!