7-Sake .

A/n: this chapter will be fairly short.

Y/N pov :

I sat on the patio , thinking. It's been about three months sense I came to live here. Leaning back I sighed. I crossed my legs as I  poured my self some sake. My eyes scanned the sky looking at the stars. The door behind me opened as Tomoe sat beside me. The outer layer of his Kimono draped across him slightly disheveled. He turned to me with his usual stern expression. His currently long hair framed his face nicely . 

" Lady Y/N what are you doing out so late ?" 

"Admiring the stars thinking."

 "Would you like to learn how to create stars?" My eyes widened as I nodded.  He smirked as he moved behind me cupping my hands with his. My heart raced... Was I that excited or was it something else? He rested his chin on my shoulder . "Now close your eyes and move your hands so they are forming a sphere." We moved our hands to form the sphere. The warmth radiated. "Focus on the appearance of the star, warmth ,size,color, even radiance." Images of the night flickered in my mind, finally settling on a small, vibrant, violet star. I felt a sharp sensation shoot through my veins.  Tomoe yelled. "Now!" I focused even harder to then feel warmth. I opened my eyes to see he had let go but a soft glow spilled from my hands. I broke my hands apart to see a small star , its soft glow comforted me . "Good work my lady lift it in the air now." I threw my hands up to the star begin to rise to the inky sky. He squeezed my shoulder in praise. 

He sat beside me once again sipping sake. I chuckled. "Where's that snake that's ever so fond of Nanami?" I smirked . 

"He's asleep after oogoling over his new Lady." He rolled his eyes I giggled sipping my sake. He smirked covering his face with a fan, as he looked at me from the corner of his eyes. It might just be the  sake but his smirk was attractive.  My face heated up quickly. I closed my eyes the silence was as welcoming and serene as space it self. " You know ... being a familiar to two gods is quite refreshing. I never know what to expect . While Nanami is quite troublesome...you on the other hand can be intriguing. " He laughed warmly exposing a gorgeous smile. Why is this man so attractive to me...