7-The favor .

I woke up to the glaring sun shining brightly. It was a school day s I stood up and began to get ready. Grabbing my bag I ran out to meet a tired Nanami and a tired Tomoe. His periwinkle lavender eyes remained calm. I smiled and looked at Nanami who was eating a sugar bun hungrily.

"Good morning Nanami." She turned her eyes calm. She mumbled a hello as Tomoe merely rolled his eyes. I sat down clasping my hands around my matcha tea and eating my own sugar bun. Tomoe sipped at his own and spoke as his other hand tapped against the wood . I felt uneasy shivers as I could feel his eyes on me. I slumped over before finishing my food and standing. "Cmon Nanami lets head off to school ,well be late."

"Bye Tomoe!"Nanami said nodded standing up walking towards me ,but turning to smile towards Tomoe. I chuckled as he huffed as I walked past the shoji door.The air was warm and felt nice after the months of winter . Nanami looked at each other and chuckled. Somehow this juvenile glee from her is contagious. The warm sun shone brightly. The soft padding of our shoes against the ground disappears in the buzz of the city streets.

We soon approached the school. Entering the building .
---time skip--

As me and Nanami were on cleaning duty for today we sighed.

"Let's go grab some brooms." I nodded in agreement and headed out towards the cleaning closet . As I walked the hallway towards the students I saw a group of students huddled around something.

"Eww get it away."

"Kill it!" Another cried. My eyes widened it was a small white snake. Wait for me. I thought as I began to sprint towards the class room and entered somewhat hastily.

"Nanami I need your help there's a small snake and some of the other students are trying to kill it."
Nanami smile and nodded as we ran towards the group not to far away. We stopped next to them.

"Move, white snakes are meant to be the messengers of the god. Your risking divine intervention." Nanami tsk-ed irritated. She picked the creature up gently as it wrapped around her arm. The other students stood in surprised silence. "It's a good thing Y/n told me about you huh?" She smiled kindly.She open the window an released it. 

"I think you might be allergic to it."A classmate spoke.Her arm had a dark mark where the snake had been. It was strange but if it was truly the messenger of a deity it might mean something. I myself was dumbfounded.She just shrugged it off. I walked back to the closet and grabbed two sets of brooms and dustpan .Dust dancing around. Nanami walked meeting me halfway as we began to clean up the room and hallways. The gentle swishing of bristles against the floor reverberated around us. As we finished 

"Thank you for getting the snake ." I smiled as she turned to me and chuckled. 

"No problem. Lets put these away and head back to school ." Her usual happy expression on her face as we walked along the halls putting the brooms and such away before heading out towards the door. As we exited the brick building I looked around . My eyes first landing on a small path in the grass then our own cement path toward home.