11- 2k Mikage special

Mikage's POV: I sat in my small house , sipping on some sake . I lifted up a small mirror in my other hand . I gazed into its depths looking upon a familiar figure. It was Y/N she sat among a mist shrouded shrine watching in jealousy as Yonomori's familiar fervently attempted to woo Nanami. I chuckled to myself watching her. Y/n had a certain spark that was not present in Nanami. She wanted to remember, wanted to move forward despite anything.

I placed the mirror down as I enjoyed the view of dancing Sakura blooms. A soft and quiet noise sounded behind me as i saw a slim hand slide behind mine. I turned smiling at Otohiko, my dear friend.He smiled in a smug manner. one I however enjoyed.

"So who's the marriage god stalking now?" He teased smirking. My eyes widened as I was fairly taken back . I managed to splutter out.

"I was not stalking, merely observing. You are the one stalking!" He gasped flying back acting offended as I chuckled. " But to be honest , I was watching little y/n pout over the attention of Mizuki . While Tomoe is off entertaining the presence of another human. But something isn't right..." I feigned a smile as my suspicions have yet to be confirmed. Otohiko floated down laying on his stomach smirked.

"She hasn't changed has she... sweet little y/n." Otohiko cooed . I frowned, wasn't Tomoe now their familiar. What is he doing with some other young woman?Why isn't he busy protecting them?

"I'm going down to help that fox find them."Otohiko hummed only nodding. I stood taking form of my avatar. I flew towards Tomoe's direction. the sound of soft wind rushing by me. It was brisk and sharp. 

I eventually found him near the shrine the girl had left. I flew down near him. The signature bell chimes sounding . His head shot towards me his eyes wide and soft. Those of a despairing child. I spoke softly choosing my next words vaguely and carefully. Speaking in a familiar yet stern tone.

"Hello again,old friend." Even though he wouldn't be able to see my actual form I smiled fondly at the cold hearted yokai. He spoke shakily and desperate...

A/n : Thank you all so much for 2k reads I'm sorry I don't have any other x readers available the time I post this but you all give me motivation to write this one so thank you all so much!