I Want To Disappear

Chapter 11 – I Want To Disappear
I tried to hide my pleased smirk as my sister and her husband announced they were taking their son, and my two little angels, out to an indoor pool with a waterslide about half an hour away and then out to dinner…leaving me very much alone with Marilyn…in an empty apartment. Tess’s excuse had been that she’d thought I’d over worked myself the past couple of months and could do with a night off. I’d been in no hurry to argue with her other than to say “Are you sure?” before she nodded and ushered me into the bathroom; ordering me to have a long, hot soak in the tub to relax as she closed the door behind her as they all left.

“Well then…” I made a face at Marilyn as he turned back towards me. “That’s happened.”

“Yes…” he chuckled softly. “Makes it clear that there was more than one reason I was sticking around.”

“Well, yes… twins… two… as in more than one.” I smirked, deliberately baiting him.

“Not what I mean and you know it.” He smirked back at me as I leant against the doorframe of the bathroom. “Now… are you gonna get in that bath yourself? Or am I gonna have to strip you and put in it myself?”

“Ooh!” I pretended to be excited for a moment, my tone sarcastic. “Doesn’t that second option seem nice!”

“Alright then.” Marilyn grinned wickedly as he strode over and pushed me back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him as he pulled me forward roughly; kissing me as I felt his hands move down to the buttons of my jeans, hurriedly taking them from me along with my t-shirt. I leant back against the sink as he stripped off his shirt and ran the bath, poking my tongue out at him childishly when he caught me looking once or twice. I bit my lip as he turned off the faucet and looked back up at me. “Righteo…” he smirked as he stripped off his leather pants and slid into the hot water, holding a hand out to me. “Come on, get in… it’s lovely!”

I looked at him dubiously for a moment before removing my underwear and stepping into the bath as well, lowering myself so that I lay in the bath with him with my back against his chest. “Mmm…” I hummed happily as his arms came about me, the heat of the water soaking into my aching muscles and deleting the stress of the day. “I needed this…”

“I daresay you did.” Marilyn chuckled behind me as I saw him reach for the soap and a washcloth. “Lean forward for a moment…”

“No…too comfy and relaxed…” I whined, my eyes closing as I sighed contentedly.

“Alright, suit yourself.” Marilyn chuckled, and then a moment later I felt the soap-sud covered washcloth drag over my skin; starting at my collarbone, working down over my breasts, past my stomach under the water, and down between my legs… and then back up again. Teasingly, as if he knew what a simple touch from him did to me…

“Are…you going to let me wash you too this time?” I asked shakily as he began dragging the washcloth down my body again.

“No… I had a shower earlier…” he murmured. “I’m already clean…” he shifted and I felt his length press against the small of my back as he chuckled. “Well… in a manner of speaking…”

“Alright, well… I’m clean enough now…so…” I trailed off, standing and stepping out of the bath; grabbing a towel and wrapping it about myself as I left the bathroom for my bedroom. I jumped as I heard my bedroom door shut loudly behind me and felt a hand wrap around my forearm. “Marily-” I began but he silenced me with a kiss as he turned me to face him… and then I was laying back on my bed.

I moaned into the kiss as I felt his hands bring mine up above me head, not realising til after that he’d tied my hands to my bedhead with my own panties. I gasped as he began kissing his way down my body… and between my legs. “B-b-b-but…” I stuttered as he looked up a me again.

“No buts.” He smirked up at me and then trailed his tongue up my wet slit, my eyes rolling back into my head as I fell limply into the pillows when he dragged his tongue over my clit; moaning loudly when he repeated the action. “That’s my girl…” he trailed off, only to continue the previous action, paying more and more attention to the sensitive bundle of nerves at the apex of my thighs. Then, suddenly, his tongue was replaced by his fingers, teasing circles trailing over my clit as his tongue trailed back down a little. I moaned loudly when I realised what he was about to do…and then he’d done it. Parting my lower lips to fuck me with his tongue; alternating between where his fingers and tongue were.

I whimpered pitifully when he stopped…but I didn’t do that for long. He crawled back up to me in an instant, kissing me fiercely as he lifted my legs over his shoulders and trust into me without warning; swallowing my cries of bliss and pain at the brutal way he was fucking me. Ruthless and without mercy… no letting me adjust to his size again… just taking me roughly as I lay there, helpless… and I fucking loved every second of it.

***

{A few days later…}
Marilyn and I sat on the sofa at the place Twiggy was still residing in here in Seattle, watching a dodgy old movie on telly and giggling and blushing like school kids every time we caught one checking the other out; Twiggy finding it highly amusing as he walked from the TV room to the kitchen and back again.

Not that we’d do anything while the twins were in the back room here, granted they were napping but still. Everything was lovely, everything was just fine… until we heard a knock on the door. I frowned, knowing Marilyn had told me no one knew he and Twiggy were here. I thought it’d just be someone we could send on their way with a wrong address the reason for the knock, I thought we’d go back to being couple-y on the sofa.

But, when Marilyn opened the door… my heart broke a little. Because, standing there, looking first at me then up at Marilyn… was Rose McGowan…

“Hello… Marilyn…