The Reflecting God

Chapter 4 – The Reflecting God

 “Please…say you’ll be mine…”

“Marilyn…I…”

“I tried to keep away…but it’s too hard,” he continued, cupping my cheek gently and looking into my eyes. “I want you near me far too much, and am too selfish, to give you up…I need you, Amy…I need you…

I wanted to believe him, but he was manipulative. I braced my hands against his chest. “I don’t want this if you don’t care that way about me as well.”

He smiled down at me. “Weren’t you listening?” he asked as he leant down and captured my lips with his once more. “I do…

I don’t recall exactly when it happened but, I went from wanting to believe him to placing my heart trustingly in his hands; letting him press me down into the soft mattress. Soft moans and whimpers left my lips as his hands wandered down, massaging my breasts gently briefly before one hand began trailing down my front.

My eyelids fluttered closed as he trailed open-mouthed kisses down my neck to distract me from his fingers nimbly undoing the button on my jeans and dragging the zipper down slowly. My attention was regained for a short moment when he leant back a little, looking into my eyes as I realised where he was putting his hand. I almost protested, but when he touched the tiny bundle of over sensitised nerves between my legs I was lost; a strangled moan pulling itself from my lips as he tortured me pleasurably.

He brought me right to the edge, once, twice, three times, so that I was sobbing with need as I finally begged him to give me the release I needed. “Marilyn…please…” I mewled as he stopped again, his eyes darker than I’d ever seen them before as he looked down at me longingly.

“Say you’ll be mine…” he said softly, brushing his lips over mine. “Please…say it…”

“I’ve been yours since the day I met you…” I admitted with a gasp as his hand moved again and I cried out, my release washing over me and leaving me limp as Marilyn slipped his hand out of my jeans and cradled me against his chest.

“I take it…I was the first?” he asked softly, no hint of the usual smugness I was so used to hearing in his voice. “To…touch you?”

I nodded, shaking slightly. “Yes…”

“Good.” He replied, his voice low and his eyes possessive as he tilted my chin up to look at me. “Coz I don’t want anyone else touching you.”

I smiled as he kissed me sweetly then froze as I heard the bus door slam shut. “Shit!” I whisper yelled, hurriedly fixing my hair and clothes, trying to look normal  as Marilyn sat up on the edge of the bed next to me, looking as if we’d been talking.

The door to the back of the bus opened and Twiggy poked his head in, frowning. “You two okay?”

“Yeah…” I trailed off, looking away.

“Really? Coz you seem tense,” he pointed at me and then at Marilyn. “And you seem annoyed.”

“When we have something to tell you, we’ll tell you.” Marilyn stated bluntly.

Twiggy grumbled as he looked between us. “Leave her be…she only wants to be nice and you act like a dick…do you like her? Is that it? Fuck man…just…stop trying to be God…” he paused, smirking at me a little. “Though, if you two were a thing…you’d have found your mirror image, Marilyn.” Marilyn threw a cushion at him and Twiggy snapped the door shut. “I’m going! I’m going!”

“That was…” he trailed off, smiling timidly when he looked at me.

I nodded. “Close…” I bit my lip anxiously. “Should we…”

“Tell them?” Marilyn thought for a moment. “They’ll find out in due course…now…” he smirked at me as the bus door slammed shut. “Where were we?”

***

I giggled shyly as Marilyn kissed my cheek in front of the guys, most of them teasing us but Jeordie just glared at us as we paraded down the main street. The guys were high as a kite, but not me…I was completely in control of myself…unless Marilyn decided to touch me I’d found out.

We’d been out on the town all night, but were starting to lose interest in what the night clubs here had to offer…not that it was much. We were heading back to our hotel for the night when I felt Marilyn grab my hand and pull me close, growling into my ear. “Hold tight…we’re about to be violated…”

“What?” I asked and then was blinded by flashing camera lights. “Oh, great…press.”

“Just stay close and don’t say much.” He smirked down at me before looking at the guys with cameras. “Evening! Fine night for an ambush, wouldn’t you think?”

“Who’s the lovely little lady with you this time, Manson?” one guy called out.

“You two a thing?” another yelled.

“How long you two been fucking?” a third laughed and the others laughed with him as my cheeks began to heat.

“Honey, what goes on ‘on tour’ stays ‘on tour’.” Pogo chuckled with the rest of them, leaning down to murmur in my ear. “Don’t worry, we’ve got your back, love.”

“If I keep her, I’ll answer any and all questions about my little lady after the tour.” Marilyn squeezed my hand and began to pull me away with the guys.

“Miss! What’s it like dating a rock star?” I heard a voice call out and, when I looked, I saw it was one of Twiggy’s fans I’d met the previous night.

I smiled. “Like being kidnapped and thrown into an insane asylum! You’d love it!” she laughed with me as Marilyn bundled me into a cab and turned back to the guys with cameras.

“She’s a wild one…and everyone knows what those ones are like!” he laughed as a few more camera lights went off and then stumbled into the cab with me and the rest.

I frowned as he lay his head in my lap, his fingers trailing up my leg, past the hem of my dress, continuing up. I swatted his hands away. “I’m not one of those girls…I’m not like that…therefore no one, not even you, knows what I like yet.”

I folded my arms as turned away from him as her sat up. “Oh, you can’t tell me you’re mad about that comment! Honey, I was joking…entertaining the masses.”

“Yes, but those masses will print that and a picture of that’ll say ‘slut’ to everyone who sees it!” I fumed, more mad at the lack of privacy shown than at Marilyn himself.

The rest of the ride back to our hotel was silent, me glaring daggers out the window as Marilyn brooded beside me. Once we were back in our hotel room, I turned to face Marilyn. “You’re an ass! You know that, ri-”

Marilyn cut me off, silencing me with a searing kiss that melted right down into my bones and left me wanton and dazed in his arms, with the next thing I knew being…I was naked on the bed…

***

“As much as I enjoy rough sex,” I sighed as we traced feather light patterns over each other’s skin, revelling in our post-coital bliss. “You can’t fix it like that every time we have a fight, Marilyn…”

He laughed darkly, rolling so he was on top of me; rocking against me lightly and smirking down at me when I gasped and moaned as he leant down to kiss me again. “Just watch me.”

____________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I left this one alone for so long...I just kinda ran out of steam for a while...and the lack of reads was depressing...however! I had this idea and I hope you enjoy what I've got in store!

Much love to you all!

Shan~Leigh