Chapter 9 - Plans

Chapter 9 - Plans

David

Now I have Natalie, Andrew, and Beatrice in my hands. All that's left of the Prior's are the oldest son, Caleb, who I think shouldn't be alive either, and his girlfriend, fiancée, whatever she is to him, Cara. I also have her brother in my hands with many others who are unimportant to me.

This family shouldn't ever had been alive to begin with. Natalie and I were suppose to get married and have a happy family together back in the Bureau. But of course, she had to run off to Chicago and get married to that idiot, Andrew, and have a sweet happy ending with him in Abnegation. Well, not if I can stop it.

I believe I already have.

Andrew is the one stuck in the middle of this, and I really don't plan on torturing him as much as I do to Natalie and her idiotic daughter. He will be in enough pain watching his wife and daughter these next few, I don't know, months? Years? How ever long they can live for.

As for Natalie, I plan on having a 'family' with her, no matter what she wants.

Well, I haven't gotten that far yet.

Natalie has already carried two of my kids though.

And so I hear from my one doctor guy in the building, number three is on the way.

Maybe this one won't die like the rest of them...

I know that Beatrice didn't choose to be here, but boy can she be a pain in the ass, and, it will be torture to see what I am going to do to her mother... She may need to be hurt physically more than mentally a little to get her to shut up and deal. But I don't plan on doing to her what I plan to Natalie, but that doesn't mean I won't threaten her. I know that she doesn't know that I know her fears, all seven of them. And I plan to use each and every one against her... especially number six.

The son... What to do with the son... He isn't too bad from what I hear. Maybe I won't need much of any plans for him, just like his father.

And his soon to be wife... One of my many spies inside Chicago tells me that there is a baby rumor between the two... Maybe I can use that against them...I'll just wing it. Even though she isn't part of this family biologically, she loves one of them, so she can pay the price of that.

My spies are trying to come up with a plan to capture the two, and how to have them miraculously "killed" by a random situation. That will be the story told to the public anyways.

My plans have some holes in them, but I'm in no rush, I just want them captured before that baby, if there even is one, is born.