Chapter 52 - Only Begun

Quick Question!! If I started a little random story thingy where you all ask me questions and I answer them (about like anything) would any of you be interested in looking at/ reading it? I've been considering doing one out of boredom... 😂😋

Chapter 52 - Only Begun

Tobias

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes. Can my dog come with or else it'll be longer." I ask Josh over my phone.

"Yeah, sure. Just get here fast." I hear him hang up.

"Come on Indy. We gotta go." I start running and Indy catches on, running along side me, keeping up with my pace pretty well; better than I expected.

I read in that book that German Shepherds are very athletic dogs, so I guess that the book wasn't lying.

Imagine how fast he'll be when he's fully grown.

Wow.

In probably like three minutes we are at the main building and I make Indy slow down since this area is more crowded with people; making it harder to run through.

The Main Building has a pretty logical layout. The one entrance is where the train goes by, the other is where I just came in which attaches to the Pit. The main room is where the secretary is, and where few meetings are held, but the room isn't that big. A couple doors branch off of it and they are offices for some leaders. Also off of that room is three hallways. The two to the left when you come in the Pit entrance are just long hallways with doors that are all offices and spare rooms. Then the one to the right is a door that goes to the big meeting room. That room is just a huge room with a big table with chairs around it, also a erase board and projector are at the front. Anything important is held in there.

I take Indy down the second hallway to my office. I figured I should leave him here so he won't get excited for how important Josh made this sound.

I push open my office door and guide Indy in. "I'll be back soon. Don't cause too much trouble." I pat him in the head and close the door. Then I speed walk to the meeting room where I'm assuming Josh is.

"Four! There you are! I need your help, like, now." Josh says just as frantic sounding as he was on the phone a few minutes ago.

"Okay then. What's up?"

"I'm not sure how we are going to do this... I mean, we can't get in that building right away. We have the approval to get them out, but at the moment, we don't have all of the information or all of the defense we need. Plus, we don't even have people to go in there yet! And where the hell is this place anyway? I mean, we know it's outside the fence, but where? There's a huge world out there and we can't go on a goose chase to find it!" Josh rambles running his hand through his short blonde hair.

"I hear what your saying, but how is this so frantic that it needs to be dealt with today? Could we just work on this with all of the leaders tomorrow?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed now. But, you may want to see these." He hands me a thick beige colored folder with a ton of paper in it. "Erudite printed them out from the computer system in that building."

"What's in it?" I take the folder and open it, then sprawl it's contents out onto the huge oak table.

"They were labled -Files- in their computer. It seems like they've inspected every person from head to toe and every single hair on their body, every scratch, scar, burn, bullet on them. Not just the average height, weight, eye skin and hair color. Just, look over some of them. You'll get it." He looks away from me, clearly either nervous or upset.