CH.17 : In The Name Of Love

Taylor's POV

Her eyes set fire to my soul, melting away my misery. I opened my mouth to speak but my lower lip trembled and only a shaky breath escaped.

If I told you this was only gonna hurt
If I warned you that the fire's gonna burn
Would you walk in?
Would you let me do it first?
Do it all in the name of love

Her gaze, transfixed on me, mesmerising my torn up heart, stitching up my wounds. Inviting me to her world once more, asking me for forgiveness with her green eyes, asking me for love once more.

Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?
In the darkness, in the middle of the night
In the silence, when there's no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?

"You came...," I broke the silence that was eating us up. She gave me a heartfelt smile, my body warmed. I wanted to pretend like I wasn't happy, I wanted to still be mad at her, but I no longer was. I was genuinely happy that she was in front of me, here to claim me.

"I never left," she breathed, running to me and falling in my arms.

In the name of love, name of love
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name, name

I welcomed her touch, I pulled her close to me, so close that I felt the rhythm of her heartbeat. A symphony that I wanted to be a part of for the rest of my life.

If I told you we could bathe in all the lights
Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?
Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights?
Would you fall in the name of love?

"I love you Taylor," she whispered on my neck. If there was a way that I could show her that I love her beyond words could ever mention, then I would definitely do it.

"I love you too Allison," I breathed out. Her lips moved from my neck, tracing my jawline and then touching mine.

"I don't smell good," I said, thinking about how much I was stinking of alcohol right now.

"I don't care," she bit my lower lip, making me want to kiss her so bad.

"I'm probably gonna taste like marijuana and booze," I warned, throwing the blunt I was carrying in my hand to the floor and crushing it with my foot.

"Who cares...?," she spoke absentmindedly before her lips finally crashed on mine.

When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed
I will hold you in the depths of your despair
And it's all in the name of love
In the name of love, name of love
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name, name

I moaned in her mouth as her tongue created sparkling sensations throughout my whole body. Everything except me and her blurred. I pulled her closer to me, wanting to feel every single curve of her body. I kissed her like my life depended on it. She tasted like magic, she tasted like everything I've wanted to make my life complete.

I wanna testify
Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love

I kissed her, making a promise to myself that I'll do everything in the name of love. I will fight with my demons, I will climb mountains, everything to make me and her work. Allison made me feel alive and I could feel it with every single fibre in my being that she was the piece that fit perfectly in my missing puzzle.

I wanna testify
Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love
In the name of love, name of love
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of

"Let's get out of here," I said pulling away from the kiss. She smirked and I held her hand leading her away from where we were. But before we could leave, my gaze fell on Josh. I smiled at him, and said a little thank you. I was wholeheartedly grateful for him letting me have Allison. And I was going to thank him but for now I was going with Allison. I continued walking and as the air hit my cheeks as we walked out of the house I grinned. I was about to start a new life with Allison, the love of my life. I was about to experience love, and I couldn't shake off the tingly feeling I felt every second I thought about the person I was going to experience love with. Allison, my one night stand that turned to a lifetime dream.

______________________________________

A/N

Love is a wonderful thing, love is sacred, love is bumpy, love is crazy, love hurts, love heals, love is a lot of things...but when you find the right one, you'll strive to make all wrongs right, you'll fight for love...