CH.07 : Party

When I'm with my clique, we know how to party
How to party, yeah, we know how to party

_Chris Brown

Taylor's POV

I cautiously listened to their shouting voices, mostly Allison was doing the shouting and Josh...well Josh was being the Josh that I know, crude and not caring. I wondered if I could knock and say what I had came for, or if I should leave and let them finish their argument.

"How could you not tell me Josh, we're supposed to communicate. If you're failing to do that now then what will happen when we're married."

Allison shouted, I knew she was angry just from how her voice sounded, but Josh didn't reply. I only heard him grunt and murmur something.

"It's not a big deal Allison, it's just a party for heavens sake."

His calmness seemed to anger Allison more.

"A party I wasn't aware of!, there's going to be horny bitches and fucked up boys inside our house and you didn't find it necessary to let me know. Infact, that's not what I'm mad about."

"Then what!?"

Josh snapped and I took it as a sign for me to leave, things were about to get ugly. I went downstairs and looked at our party arrangements. The living room had been cleared off all the couches and there was enough space for a lot of people. We had a lot of alcohol and everything to make the party lit. The DJ was on his way and in a couple of hours the party would have started.

I heard a slamming door and a few seconds later Allison came storming downstairs. She came straight to the kitchen, where I was; aggressively opened the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water. She drank it so fast then closed the fridge.

"Are you okay?," I asked watching her carefully. She closed the cap of the bottle and heavily sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?," she answered me with a question of her own.

"We were having se-"

She quickly cut me off, jumping to where I was standing and putting her hands on my mouth, I guess to shut me up.

"Are you crazy," she hissed, "You can't just say that. Josh could walk in and fuckin hear you."

I couldn't speak since her hand was still covering my mouth so I nodded my head to show her I had understood.

"I thought he'd told you," I said after she removed her hand from my mouth, "Look, Josh is kinda messed up sometimes. I'm sorry that he didn't tell you."

She looked at me with a look that I couldn't point out. Her stare was so intense that I felt my cheeks turn hot and prepare themselves for a blush.

Imagine Chase blushing, so utterly insane.

"You're blushing," she giggled and I looked aside, avoiding her green eyes.

"Chase doesn't blush," I mentioned, creating space between us. If Josh could've found us this close he would slaughter me.

Allison gave me a very toothy grin and said, "You're Taylor...Taylor blushes."

I shook my head, actually finding what she said sweet in a crazy way. Nobody calls me Taylor anymore so hearing her call me by my real name is really kinda sweet, and yes Taylor blushes but Chase doesn't. That's why I love Chase, she's the me that I love; not stupid blushing Taylor.

"The party is starting in a few hours, you should get ready...and you should go talk to Josh. Forgive his crazy ass for being stupid," I smiled.

"Only because you said so," she laughed and ran back upstairs. I stared at her ass and bit my lower lip. How can I get over her? I don't even intend to.

***

"Chase! Chase! Chase!," the crowd cheered me on. Some unknown girl was ontop of the kitchen counter with her dress pulled down, revealing her goddamn sexy chest. They put a pint of salt inbetween her tits, I sucked on a lemon then licked the salt off, chasing it down with vodka. Her skin was hot hot hot, instead of stopping by drinking the vodka, I carried on by kissing her so deep. She moaned in my mouth before I pulled away.

As expected, the party was lit. We had more of a crowd but that was expected. It had been hours since it started. I was dead drunk, I drank so much it's a miracle I didn't pass out. Not that I always pass out but this time I drank too much and it was possible. I hadn't seen Josh for hours, I didn't want to see Allison because I would literally lose my damn mind. As the game continued, I got bored and decided to go to the dance floor and trust me, it was flames. The DJ had Chris Brown's song Party on and I was just about to keep the party going on.

[Verse 1: Chris Brown]
Bitches dancin' naked in my livin' room
She straight out of college, just turned 22
Girl, get your money up, I ain't even mad at you
Got you all on me, makin' these niggas catchin' attitudes
Tell 'em don't start it, my niggas retarded
Fuck the judge and the sentence, huh, I got a good lawyer
I got a few girls on the way, baby girl, you ain't leavin'
It's my birthday with the cake, fuck it up, then let me eat it

"You ain't the only one with naked bitches dancing in your living room Chris," I chuckled spotting a hot one skillfully dancing on the dance floor. I went over to her and pulled her to me. Thank heavens I got some great dancing skills. We both moved to the beat, she did her thing and I did mine in sync with her.

"You're fuckin amazing," she said still dancing with me.

"You wanna go up to my room?," I asked and she smirked, giving me the look that screamed 'obviously'.

I took her hand and led her upstairs and straight to my room. I could hear the voices of the crowds screaming C-Breezy's chorus,

"When I'm with my clique, we know how to party
How to party, yeah, we know how to party
How to party, yeah, we know how to party!!!"

The party was lit and I was about to taste some good honey. As soon as we walked inside my room, I pushed her ontop of the bed and let the journey to the sweet fuckin amazing land begin.

Chase was about to chase the good looking chick to wonderland.

"I so fuckin want you," she whispered, doing me the pleasure of taking off her clothes, I smirked.

"Then I'll give you what you need babe," with that I kissed her. I was ready to forget Allison, and even if it meant sleeping with other people I didn't care. Today I blushed because of her and that was so damn wrong, she's changing me. Allison is changing me and I can't allow her to. I can't be Taylor, Taylor isn't Chase; and like I said I love Chase more than Taylor.