CH.02 : Girls Like Girls

Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.

_Hayley Kiyoko

Allison's POV

What the fuck!?, was the first thought that came out of my head when I woke up. I double checked myself under the covers and guess what, my mind wasn't bluffing. I was indeed laying naked in what seemed to be a hotel room and that spelled disaster. I quickly started trying to piece up the pieces of what had happened last night and I internally face palmed myself realising what I had just done.

My tears welled up in my eyes, how the hell did I get so wasted to an extent of sleeping with a darn stranger. As I was about to fully let my tears fall someone walked inside the room, I averted my eyes and my jaw dropped to the floor, the same question flooding my brain; what the fuck!?

"Imagine if you suddenly had a lock jaw right now," the person chuckled, obviously seeing my surprised expression.

"W-who are you?," I stammered, pulling the sheets closer to my bare body, "Y-you have boobs."

My last statement earned a heartfelt laugh from the stranger, I frowned not seeing anything funny in the situation or in what I had said.

"I didn't know that you'd still have alcohol in your system at this hour, if it's the hangover then you really need some advil."

"Why are you here?," I questioned again, dismissing whatever she'd said. Her left eyebrow shot up and her lips automatically formed a smirk.

"You're straight?," were the words she released, her voice was low and raspy and sexy and what the hell am I saying!

"You're the person I slept with?," I asked, ignoring her question, "I thought you were a man."

"Well Miss Straight, it doesn't matter now 'cause you were just a one night stand," she grinned, "Get dressed and leave."

How rude.

"Excuse me?," I frowned.

"I'm leaving in an hour, so must you; I didn't think you were deaf."

She moved from where she was standing to a bag that was beside the bed. I silently watched her as she pulled out black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt. With ease her hands landed on the t-shirt she was wearing and she took it off, revealing a very toned stomach with the sexiest defined abs I've ever seen.

"You know," she said, catching me staring at her; I bit my lip and looked away embarrassed, "...it's weird how you're straight and you're obviously eye fucking me right now."

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't. I'm just still shocked, I was sure you were a guy last night; you had a di ---"

She cut me off by laughing again, she's so annoying.

"That was a strap-on babe," she let out inbetween laughs, "But like I said, it doesn't matter now so relax. You don't know me, I don't know you and this will stay between us," she said the last statement pointing at both of us.

She put on her shirt and jeans flawlessly as I still gawked at her.

"I hate saying the same thing twice," she voiced out, smirking again.

I rolled my eyes, "Can you excuse yourself so I could change."

And again she let out a very annoying laugh, I swear she must be on drugs cause there's nothing I said that screams funny here.

"Come on, you're acting like a virgin Miss Straight. I now know every inch of your body so there's nothing to be ashamed of," she said winking at me like an idiot possesed with Legions demons.

"First of all, don't call me Miss Straight ---"

She rudely cut me mid sentence, "But you're straight so I don't see a problem with me calling you that."

"I have a name and ---"

Again she freakin cut me off, "...and I don't give a single fuck what your name is."

"You're so disgusting," I huffed, pulling the covers around my body and abruptly standing up from the bed.

"Me?, disgusting?," she cocked her eyebrow, "That's definitely not what you assumed of me yesterday when I was fucking your brains out, oh wait that explains it; I fucked your brains out so you're prolly not thinking right now. I'm very sure no one in their right mind would call me disgusting."

My eyes shot daggers at her but I decided to keep quite. I moved around the room picking up my clothes. I located my skirt, found my shirt and bra but couldn't see my underwear. After searching for it and failing to find it I gave up, lifted my head and her stupid face had another idiotic smirk and guess what. She had my damn bra hanging loose at the tip of her fingers, swinging it back and forth!

"I adore black lace, can I keep it as a souvenir," her voice was irritatingly teasing. I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time.

"Give me my damn bra," I hissed through gritted teeth, earning her infamous smirk.

"I always keep something from my one night stand skanks," her voice dripped with stupidity. My face automatically formed a frown and I quickly moved forward to her ready to slap the shit out of her but of course something shitty had to happen to me instead. I mistakenly stepped on the bed sheet that I had tied around me and it unloosened and fell to the floor, revealing my naked self.

"How can someone be so mouth watering?," she let out in a whisper. Her eyes fell on my body and she basically had no shame to hide that she was eye fucking me. I bent down to pick up the cover and hide myself in it but within a flash she was already besides me. Her hands rested on my waist and she pulled me into her, her lips finding mine.

As much as I hate to admit, she's an amazing kisser. Her tongue teased mine and I involuntarily let out a very needy moan. She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. Her tongue created magic inside my mouth. She made her way to the bed and put me ontop of it, then hovering above me, she trailed kisses from my jawline to my collarbone.

"I don't fuck a one night stand twice," the vibration from her lips landed on my skin awarding me with a tingling sensation, "...but you got me bending my rules so I have to punish you for that."

She entered me with two fingers at once and I moaned delightedly, I arched my back and moved my hips to the pace of her fingers thrusting in and out of my wet core. She kissed me hungrily and I kissed her with the same flow. Even Josh never made me feel this way or fucked me like this or shit!

Josh!

"S-stop," I managed to let out amidst my moans. I placed my hands on her chest then pushed her off of me.

"What?," she asked sounding irritated.

"This is wrong."

She got off me and stood up. I grabbed the bed sheet and covered myself.

"What is wrong?"

"This," I motioned to the both of us. She let out a frustrated sigh then picked up my clothes from the floor and threw them in my face.

"Get dressed and leave_now."

"Wait, look I don't mean it in a bad way, I just ---"

"You're straight and we're both women blah blah blah basic shit. I get it, now leave."

I started putting on my clothes and as soon as I was done I stood up.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I just_I'm not you know, a lesbian and I uhh I get that girls like girls like boys do but I'm not that type of girl."

"Fine. Now leave," her voice was stone-cold. I looked at her for a few seconds then made my way to the door. I took one last glance at her, whispered bye and left. Guilt, shame and regret clouded my head.

What have I done?