Platform 9 3/4

'THIS IS TOO MUCH YOUNG MAN!' Sophia quivered as did Draco.
'I'm sorry father, I just' Draco attempted to speak.
'NO BUTS! CRUCIO!' Sophia screamed as her brother fell on the floor in pain.
'You too! 'CRUCIO!' Sophia screamed in agony as she fell into the ground. It felt like someone was digging a thousand knifes into her. Her mother usually stopped her father from doing this to them. And he never had before. Sure she'd seen it done on others a million times.
'LUCIUS!!' Narcissa screeched. Tears poured down her face as she saw her children lying on the ground in pain. 'STOP THIS AT ONCE!' Lucius sighed and stopped. Draco pulled Sophia in close to him and the two left.
Sophia's breathing was frantic as she awoke. Her forehead was covered in sweat. Her sapphire eyes glowed.
"Soph!" Draco ran in, somehow he knew something was wrong. She was pretty much crying.
"Shh" he sat on her bed and hugged her. "It's okay, dads never going to hurt us again"
Sophia got ready and walked down stairs. Her mother hugged her tight.
"I'm sorry about what happened honey, I should've been there to stop him from hurting you two" Draco came down and their mother pulled them both in and hugged them.

When they arrived on the platform Sophia ran towards Harry. She flung her arms around his neck.
"Harry" she smiled into his neck. Harry smiled back.
"Hey" he hugged her close.
"Sophia" Her mother smiled, she pulled off Harry.
"Yeah Mum?" She asked smiling at her mother.
"Have fun at school honey, you too Potter"
"Thanks" the two boarded the train after Sophia hugged her mother. Eventually the group found an almost empty compartment. There was a sleeping Professor in it.
"Who's that?" Ron asked they entered.
"Professor R.J Lupin" Hermione answered.
"Do you know everything?" Ron asked, shocked.
"It's on the case Ronald" Ron looked up at the case on the rack and sighed.
Suddenly an owl none of them recognised tapped at the window. Harry opened it and the owl flew over to Sophia. She took the letter and it flew off.
Sophia Malfoy
Was written on the front. Quickly she opened it and started reading it.
Dear Soph,
I hope this doesn't get intercepted as I am about to reveal some important information to you.
I have successfully escaped from Azkaban. And I'm on the run from the Ministry. I need to warn you. Dementors will be searching the train and guarding Hogwarts. If you ever want to banish them simply cast this enchantment 'Expecto Patronum!' As you do think of your happiest memory and it will push them back. Also the Ministry may want to talk to you about me, they may try and use veritaserum. Please object if you can. My good friend Remus Lupin might be a teacher at Hogwarts. He used to always say he wanted to. Please tell him I miss him.
I love you honey.
Uncle Sirius.
She smiled as she read it. All of a sudden the windows began to freeze up. Sophia drew her wand. The train stopped.
"We can't be there already" Hermione said, her breathing was heavy. A dark shadowy figure weaved it's way into the cabin and floated towards Harry.
Sophia jumped up. Her happiest memory in her head. They day she met Harry, Ron and Hermione.
"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" She shouted. A silver hippogriff attacked them and pushed them away. Someone jumped up behind her, she heard a gasp and a crash. Sophia felt faint but she shook it off and stopped the spell.
"Harry!" She shouted as she saw him unconscious.

"Hey" she smiled up at him as he opened his eyes. Straight away he pushed his lips onto hers. Sophias eyes widened in shock and she kissed him back for a second.
"Here eat this chocolate you'll feel better, I need to go speak to the driver" Remus said before walking out. Harry ate it and started talking with Ron. Sophia started re-reading the letter from her uncle.
"How'd you learn that spell?" Remus asked sitting next to her.
"Oh I read it" she told him.
"Where?"
"In a letter"
"From?"
"Let me just check, you're friends with Sirius Black right?" He nodded.
"Okay, he taught me in a letter. He's my uncle. I'm Sophia Malfoy"
"Remus Lupin" they shook hands. "How long did that spell take to learn, a full bodied patronus is really hard to summon"
"That was the first time I've ever done it, I just thought about my happiest memory and it happened"
"You must be powerful"
"Do you want to read the letter, honestly I don't mind" He nodded she handed him the letter. Within a minute he'd finished it.
"I miss him too, and don't worry I'll make sure the Ministry don't use veritaserum on you." He smiled at her.
"Thanks" soon enough they arrived at Hogwarts.

The feast was delicious, Draco smiled at his sister across the room, he could tell she was still tortured by the memories of the summer. Remus smiled as Dumbledore acknowledged him.

Sophia and Harry held hands as they walked back into the common room.
Hermione smiled as she saw them.
Sophia lay her head on Harry's shoulder as she read a new book.
Macbeth.

Eventually they all went to bed. Hermione sat on Sophias bed.
"Tell" She smirked, Sophia blushed and told her everything. How Harry had asked her and everything about them so far.

The two talked for a few hours before they fell asleep on top of each other.