Sirius Black

Sophia walked into Azkaban. Her uncle had asked her to visit. In a letter.
"Uncle Sirius?" She asked tentatively as she entered the cell. He looked up at her.
"Soph" he smiled and hugged her.
"Uncle Sirius" she smiled and hugged him.
"I need you to know that I'm innocent and I didn't kill Pettigrew! He's alive! And I don't want to kill Harry" she looked confused.
"But"
"Don't say anything, just know that I'm Harry's godfather and I don't want to hurt him" she nodded.
He handed her a magic mirror.
"This will let you talk to me whenever you need to" she smiled.  He also handed her a piece of writing parchment and a quil.
"This is a magic quill and parchment and all you have to do is write the recipients name at the top and it will immediately send to them"
"Thank you" she smiled and hugged him.

"Where were you honey?" Narcissa asked as she walked in. 
"Oh I was visiting Uncle Sirius" she told her mother as she headed down the stairs into the kitchen.
"Be careful around him, I don't trust him" she nodded and went to make a snack.
"Miss Malfoy, what would you like?" A house elf asked smiling.
"It's okay I'll make it myself" they smiled up at her.
"Wait take this" she stopped them and handed them fifteen galleons. She smiled broadly at them before they scurried off.

"Hey sis" Draco smiled sitting next to her on the sofa. She smiled up at him. Her head rested on his shoulder. The two were good friends. And no matter what happened would always be.
"Dray, your my big brother, and I love you. But I want you to tell me who your crush is" he blushed and kissed the top of her head.
"I think you know who"
"Yeah 'Mione?" She asked, Draco nodded.
"You're smart Soph. I'm surprised you weren't sorted into Ravenclaw" she giggled. "What about you Soph, who's your crush?" She blushed. Harry popped into her head. "It's Harry, isn't it?" She nodded. "Look I know I hate him, but if he makes you happy then that's good" she hugged her brother. They were twins. Built in Best Friends.