Welcome Back

Sophia smiled as Hermione ran towards her. The two girls hugged each other, tight. Ron came out minutes after and rolled his eyes. Harry and him gave each other a quick hug before looking at the girls, who were still hugging. When they finally pulled apart Sophia gave Ron a quick hug before standing next to Harry. They all smiled at each other before laughing and walking into school.
When it was finally dinner Sophia was smiling and eating with her friends.
"Hey Soph.." Ernie came up to her, he seemed really nervous. The group all turned to face him.
"Oh hey Ernie" Sophia smiled. Hermione smiled too. He was blushing madly. Sophias smile became kind of awkward.
"Will you be my girlfriend" he asked, quite quickly.
"Uh sorry, I like someone else" she told him before he scurried off. Ron looked shocked.
"Does like every boy like you, I mean all the boys always talk about how they have a crush on you" Ron told her. Sophia blushed.
"Well theres only one person I like, and no I'm not saying who" Ron rolled his eyes as did Harry whilst Sophia spoke.
Hermione and Sophia both continued eating.
"Soph, I need to talk to you" Draco told her coming up to her. She nodded and walked away with him.
"What's up?" She asked, he grabbed her hand and dragged her away.
"Mum and Dad need to talk to you" he pulled her into the fireplace, floo powder in hand. Within seconds they were in their home.
"Sophia, come here" Sophia recognised the voice of her father. Gingerly she walked towards him.
"Now, I've come to understand that you are friends with Mudbloods, Blood Traitors and Harry Potter. Still."
"Yeah, so?"
"I don't like it, it's wrong. You need to request to change houses and spend more time with your brother, if you don't. Don't bother coming home this summer"
"No! I won't betray my friends!" She shouted, her heart was beating faster. The tears began to form in her eyes.
"Then don't bother..." he began but was interrupted.
"LUCIUS, DON'T BE STUPID!! Of course you can come home this summer sweetheart, now get back to school" Her mother smiled, Sophia smiled back and gave her mother a quick hug before heading back to school.
Harry ran over and hugged her as she arrived back.
"Where were you?" He asked as he hugged her. Sophias long hair was up in a ponytail.
"My dad tried to disown me, but mum stopped him"
Harry just hugged her tighter.
They may only be twelve but this was love. Even if they didn't realise it yet.