First Date

*1 year later*
John and Alisia had been texting non stop since their coffee the day after they met. John obviously had to go back to Tracy Island but he covered it up by saying he was on a work trip, he had told Alisia that he was in "marketing for a big company" Alisia had obviously looked at him weird but had brushed it off.

John had wanted to tell her that he was a thunderbird but he didn't want to tell her too soon because that might scare her off but then he didn't want to tell her too late because their relationship would be a lie. John had asked his dad but he was no help saying that it would feel right, John did not understand what that meant so he decided to ask Alisia on a date and he arranged it for a day he would be in London for Thunderbird reasons.

John currently sat in his rental car outside of the address Alisia had given him, he had texted a short but sweet Outside x.

Alisia hasn't replied but when he saw the light of her apartment turn off he made the assumption that she was on her way out. John opened the door and waited nervously, his mouth dropped open when Alisia opened the door and made her way towards him. The Tracey boy couldn't remember the girl being so beautiful the first time they met, she was dressed in a pink dress with black heels and a black bag, her blue eyes hid behind her glasses and her brown hair flowed down her back.

John mumbled a "hello" when Alisia made it to him and he opened the door for her to step inside. John closed the door and made his way to the drivers side straightening his jacket and then got behind the wheel.
"You look... you look amazing" John breathed as he stared at Alisia who blushed under his gaze "thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" the pair laughed slightly and John began to drive to the restraunt he had made reservations in.

After the meal the pair walked through the park talking about Alisia's university classes and how she was excited to graduate next year, Alisia shivered slightly because of the cold but tried to push the thought of her being cold to the back of her mind becasue she was so happy with John and didn't want the night to end. When Alisia shivered for the second time John noticed and immediately took of his jacket and place it around her shoulders, "no John it's your jacket" Alisia tried to give him back the jacket but John just pushed it back onto her shoulders "you need it more than I do" the pair smiled at each other as a their cheeks began to turn red.

The pair found themselves sat on a bench, John had his arm wrapped around Alisia's shoulder as they looked up at the sky, "I love the stars" Alisia stated, she loved space in general thats why she had chosen to do an astrophysics degree but the stars were her favourite part.

What Alisia didnt notice was that John was not looking directly at the stars he was looking at the reflection of the stars through her eyes and his heart started to beat faster when she looked back at him. They were silent as John began to slowly lean in and Alisia began to do the same as their eyes fluttered shut and their lips collided.

The kiss was sweat and magical and neither of them wanted it to end.