Island Call

Virgil bent down next to Alisia and pulled the bandage back in order to check the wound, he cringed as it was still bleeding but not as heavily as it had been. The Tracy looked up at his sister-in-law who smiled at him, "I'm alright," she stated as he tightened the bandage which caused Alisia to wince. 

Virgil looked apologetic at the girl. Alisia looked around and lent into Virgil, "Virg..." she hesitated, the Tracy in question looked worriedly at his sister-in-law, "this wound, it's not... it won't... it wouldn't..." Alisia took a deep breath before she decided to start making sense, "I haven't told John yet but I'm... I'm pregnant and I want to know if this injury would hurt the baby." 

Vigil stared at Alisia blankly for a few moments before looking at the wound and answering, "no, the metal I took out wasn't that deep and no were near where the baby will be," he smiled at her before standing up to help his brothers but Alisia grabbed his hand to stop him from walking away.

"don't tell anyone yet, I have a plan for when we get out of this," Virgil nodded. John then replaced Virgil and sat next to Alisia and wrapped her in one of his arms while the other was wrapped with a bandage when a loud explosion happened. John flung on top of Alisia to protect her from the heat as the rest of the Tracys were thrown backwards. 

After Jeff made sure everyone was ok Scott told them what had happened, "the heat exchange has blown," he said while coughing.

The screen suddenly lit up with Alan's face on it, "dad!" he said as everyone gathered around the screen. As control was trying to be given back to thunderbird 5 by Fermat, Alisia tried to tell them to be careful but decided against it as she knew they would. The transmission began to go fussy as Jeff talked to his son telling him to go wait for Lady P but Alisia didn't hear the end of the conversation as she suddenly felt really tired and began to fall asleep as the world around her went fuzzy.