The Meeting

Alisia Michaels walked along the path in the park that was outside her london flat as she made her way to her astrophysics class, her long brown hair was pulled into a messy bun and her bright blue eyes hid behind her round glasses.

Alisia pulled her jumper closer as the english wind began to pick up and caused the trees around her to sway back and forth. Distracted by the trees and their movements Alisia did not see the blonde stranger on the phone walking towards her until it was too late, they both collided and fell to the floor.

The girl's face turned bright red as she scrambled to stand "i'm... i'm so... so sorry, i wasn't... i wasn't looking where i was going and..." she was cut of from her stuttering when the man who now sat on the floor began to laugh, Alisia giggled slightly as she straightened her glasses and then held out her hand so she could help the man up, "i'm sorry, I'm Alisia" she smiled down as the man took her hand and got up from the ground.

Alisia was now looking up at the man as he was much taller than her. "i'm John" He said, his blonde was styled into a quiff and his black jumper was slightly ruffled but Alisia couldn't help but stare into his eyes, they were a memorising blue that Alisia felt stare into her soul. Alisia snapped out of her gaze when John began to speak, "Don't worry, we both weren't paying attention."

Alisia nodded and then did something she never thought she would do, "well..." she started, trying to build up the courage for what she was about to say, "because we both weren't paying attention," she twisted her bag off her shoulders and reached inside for the pink phone that was in the front pocket, "maybe you could give me your number so we can make it up to each other."

John smiled and grabbed the phone and once he was finished he placed it back into Alisia's shaking hand. "You know my name but I still don't know yours..." John stated, looking at the girl in front of him. The pair laughed quietly before Alisia answered with her name.

They then said their goodbyes and went their separate ways, John stared at the girl watching away from him and then brought his phone to his ear after answering the incoming call "sorry Dad I just got cut off, I'll call you when i get to Lady P's place" he ended the call and carried on walking but stopped when he felt his phone buzz, he could not wipe the smiled of his face when he saw the message...

hey its Alisia i was thinking coffee? x