Meeting The Family

*1 year later*

Alisia stared worriedly at the mirror as she looked over her outfit, was it too girly? was it not appropriate? was it too casual? all these questions swirled around her head as she waited for John to pick her up. John had told her he was a thunderbird on their fourth date which was about five months into their relationship and like Jeff Tracy said it felt right to John telling Alisia when he did. 

John had told her countless stories of his dad and brothers but they had never had any time to meet Alisia. One day when John wouldn't stop talking about Alisia, Jeff demanded to meet her. So they set a date and John was coming to pick Alisia up and take her to Tracy Island where she would meet her boyfriend's family for the first time and she was really nervous. 

What if they didn't like her? 

Her thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening and closing and then John shouting "I'm here" Alisia knew that he had used the spare key from under the mat. Alisia smiled "in my bedroom" she called, she heard thundering footsteps head towards the room she was in and then a blonde head popped around the door.

John's mouth dropped open when he saw his girlfriend who he hadn't seen for two months due to him being on thunderbird 5. John smiled and then moved towards Alisia and wrapped his arms around her waist, "you look amazing Ali" he kissed her neck gently "have you packed?"

John had told Alisia that it would be easier for her to stay the night on Tracy Island than to just go for the day. Alisia nodded and pointed to the doty bag that rested on the bed with her favourite purple handbag, "I have my charger, pj's, clothes for tomorrow, toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup and a swimsuit." 

John nodded and then kissed her neck gently again, "John!" Alisia giggled as her boyfriend's hands travelled up and down her body caressing her sides. John carried on placing gentle kisses on her neck and replied, "what? I haven't seen you in two months." 

Alisia giggled as John began to guide her back towards the bed, "John, we'll be late..." John sat down on the bed and turned his girlfriend so she was facing him, her arms wrapped around his neck and smiled down at him and an idea suddenly popped into her head, "I'll make you a deal" John's eyebrow lifted suggestively "we'll leave now, I'll meet your family and stay the night and then tomorrow when you drop me off we can..." Alisia lent forward and whispered into John's ear, his eyes widened and he began to smile when Alisia pulled away he nodded his head eagerly and jumped up, grabbed her bag and then her hand. Alisia laughed loudly as she was dragged towards the front door by her boyfriend.

Waiting outside was a bright pink car with a man sitting in the driver's seat and a blonde woman in the passenger seat. John placed the bag into the boot and then opened the door for Alisia while introducing her "Alisia this is Parker and Lady Penelope, Parker, Lady P this is Alisia." Once she was introduced Alisia smiled and shook the ladies' hand "hello, we'll be on our way to Tracy Island."

All the way through the ride Lady P and Alisia were chatting away like they had known each other for years and John and Parker spoke about sports, space and the thunderbirds. The group arrived on the island and got out of the car and began to walk towards the house but Alisia stopped as her nerves took over, John told Parker and Penelope to go on and turned to his girlfriend, "they will love you." He pulled her in for a reassuring hug, "they will love you because I do," John gently kissed the side of Alisia's head and pulled away pulling her towards the house.

"They're just behind us." the couple heard Penelope say as they walked through the door, Alisia walked in behind John and saw a large group of people waiting, they stared and smiled before running forwards.

"Hey, I'm Scott, the oldest, it's nice to meet you," a dark-haired boy said as he pulled her into a hug, next was Virgil, then Gordon and then a small blonde boy shyly walked forward, he was holding a toy rocket and looked down at the floor. Alisia kneeled down in front of the boy and smiled, "you must be Alan, I've heard a lot about you but one fact stood out the most" Alan slowly looked up "John told me you loved rockets and you wanna know a secret" Alisia waited for Alan to nod before she pretended to whisper "I love rockets too" Alan smiled at the girl and hugged her. 

John smiled at his girlfriend's interaction with his youngest brother and when he looked at his dad, he was doing the same. Alisia stood back up as Alan ran behind his dad, Brains waved slightly with a young Fermat in his arms who also waved when John pointed them out and then John pointed out Tin-Tin, who was happy to have another girl around for a bit, and her parents. Jeff then moved forward and held out a hand, "Hi Alisia, I'm Jeff Tracy, John's father" Alisia shook the hand and answered "hello, Mr Tracy"