Christmas

Sadly, Alisia and John had to stay in thunderbird 5 for Christmas so the family decided that they would video call for the whole day so they could be together. John sat in his chair staring at the screen laughing at Alan who was telling them how school was and complaining about how much homework he had to do over the holidays, Alisia was sitting on his lap talking with Alan who had stolen the screen from his dad who stood patiently behind the young boy. 

Soon all of the Tracy's had talked with Alisia and John and the screen was given back to Jeff who walked into his office, "how is everything up there?" John leaned forward as Alisia stood from his lap and walked into their bedroom to give him some time to talk to his dad.

John answered, "It's good" he then checked Alisia was not listening before he continued talking, "listen, dad" Jeff watched his son as he began to whisper, "I'm thinking about... about..." 

John began to stutter Jeff cut his son off, "John calm down! what is it?" Jeff watched his son with a smile, knowing what he was about to say, it was father's instinct, "I'm thinking about asking Ali to marry me" John smiled "I was thinking next time we're down if we could go to the mainland to look for a ring?" Jeff laughed excitedly before nodding.

"Right I better get going, me and Ali are going to exchange presents" John finished his conversation with his dad and ended the video call, he made his way to their shared room and saw that you sat on the bed waiting for him.

"Hey, how was your talk with Jeff?" John nodded as he reached for a wrapped present from his sock draw, "it was good" John held out the present to Alisia and they swapped presents.

The couple smiled at each other and started to unwrap their presents, Alisia got John a new watch that was decorated with the solar system and John got Alisia a new pair of trainers that she had been asking for. Neither of them asked how the presents had gotten to thunderbird 5 without the other knowing, they were just happy they could spend the day with each other.

"Thanks, John" Alisia wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and kissed him, she was about to pull away but John pulled her closer and deepened the kiss, he pushed her back onto the bed and slowly kissed her neck. John rested his elbows on either side of Alisia's head and stared down at her, Alisia began to giggle and John soon joined in and they lay there in bed laughing over nothing.