Becoming A Thunderbird

Alisia woke up to John gently kissing her neck, she giggled and turned her head to capture his lips. When they pulled apart John whispered "Happy birthday baby" the pair were interrupted by Alan pushing the door so it slammed into the wall and screeched "happy birthday Ali!"

It seemed to the pair that they were always interrupted by the youngest Tracy who had been followed into the room by Scott, Virgil, and Gordon who were each carrying a pile of presents and Jeff who was carrying a purple cake. Jeff placed the cake on the bedside table and sat down on the side of the bed when John pulled himself up so his family could take a seat on the bed. Alisia pulled Alan onto the bed so he could sit next to her, and the rest of the brothers all sat at the end of the bed. Despite Alan not being a child anymore he silently loved it when Alisia would treat him like one, obviously he would never tell any of his brothers that. 

It took hours for Alisia to open all of the presents as she joked with the boys, the bedroom floor was covered with ripped wrapping paper and the presents were piled on the floor next to the bed, "now there is one last gift" Jeff said as he pulled out a box, it was wrapped in purple ribbon and was placed in Alisia's lap. She opened it and pulled out a brand new purple thunderbird's uniform. "Lady P said that because you're a woman the uniform had to be a different material so she had this personally made, the pin is in there," Scott said "you're officially a thunderbird" Gordon added "yeah your no longer a thunderbird in waiting" Virgil smiled.

Alisia jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom, she emerged from the bathroom dressed in the uniform which fitted perfectly and she smiled happily at the boys who stared at her happy that she was a thunderbird.