Will You?

John and Alisia were on the mainland for their 5th year anniversary, Lady Penelope had let them borrow one of her cars and John was driving to somewhere Alisia hadn't been told. "Where are we going John?" she asked for the thirtieth time and all she got for a reply was a smile as the man in question kept his eyes on the road. Alisia huffed and crossed her arms as her eyes glanced out the window trying to figure out where her boyfriend was taking her.

After a couple more minutes of driving they arrived at the park where they had first met, John rushed to Alisia's door so he could open it for her and held out a hand to help her out. "I thought we could go back to the place it all started" John stated as he held his hands over Alisia's eyes and guided her to the middle of the park when he removed his eyes Alisia gasped. 

Around her the trees sparkled with fairy lights and long pieces of purple and brown ribbon, the couple's thunderbird colours, at the end of each ribbon was a picture of the couple. There was one of them on their first date, her graduation, her birthdays, his birthdays, Christmas, Halloween, and thousands of pictures to show their life together so far. 

Alisia felt tears well up in her eyes and turned slowly looking at the pictures, her turning stopped abruptly when she saw John. Alisia stared at her boyfriend her mouth wide open as silent happy tears rushed down her face, John was bent on one knee holding up a red velvet box that had the most beautiful sparkling ring inside.

John took a deep breath and then began to speak, "Alisia I love you and the five years that we have been together has been the best five years ever, you have been my life, my soul, and you are the reason I'm happy and I can't think of a life without you." The Tracy had to pause for a second and take a deep breath to stop himself from crying, "The day I met you, at this park, I had no idea what my life would become and I still have no idea, the only thing I know is that my life is better with you in it. You are the love of my life!  And I don't think I can go on without you so please will you make me the happiest man in the world and become Mrs Alisia Tracy?"

Alisia smiled with tears racing down her cheeks as the man bent down in front of her finishing his speech, "Will you marry me?" 

Alisia stood frozen for a millisecond before jumping and hugging john shouting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" they heard cheers from the bushes and the thunderbird family appeared smiling and clapping, Lady P held a tissue out to Parker who was trying to hold back tears. 

John held Alisia's hand while removing the ring from the box and placing it on her finger. As the pair were congratulated they never let go of each other and neither of them stopped smiling.